Pics of you - Part V

This is me today. I have been told I look different these days.

keep it that way, always shave, and wash hair, have haircut every 4-6 weeks and wear that kind of shirt, it tells people you're looking after yourself well

good!

keep it that way, always shave, and wash hair, have haircut every 4-6 weeks and wear that kind of shirt, it tells people you're looking after yourself well

good!

Thanks Grummer. That's encouraging, and much appreciated. Although truth be told, I could be doing just a tad better.

Me, sis and coworker somewhere pro-hi-bit-ed... :D

image-1.jpg

nah, she looks sooooo freindly, id have a nice chat sharing a margaritas and talk about the significance of humanism

i am not interested in redheads, never have been

why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
But_why_-_Cat_Valentine.gif

why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
But_why_-_Cat_Valentine.gif

I was wondering the same thing LOL. Not that I care if he doesn't like redheads, but I'm mighty proud to be a redhead. (Or at least strawberry blonde, anyway.) :lol:

I'm not real picky. Any one of the three will do. Just be sure to keep the alcohol flowing...

I was wondering the same thing LOL. Not that I care if he doesn't like redheads, but I'm mighty proud to be a redhead. (Or at least strawberry blonde, anyway.) :lol:

LOL!!!

I am not a redhead but i wish I were!

My hubby has a dark reddish brownish though. He was a young kid, and was a redhead.

My kids are not..

Back