Pics of you - Part V

I'm going into my fourth year, but I'm about a year or so behind. I have two years left.

wow that is long sound surrpised! good you for you continue strict attending become you will graduate degree :) I think so 1/2 half 2 yrs my college!
how do you hobby career?

wow that is long sound surrpised! good you for you continue strict attending become you will graduate degree :) I think so 1/2 half 2 yrs my college!
how do you hobby career?

I know it is long! I can't wait to be done! I was going to be a history teacher, but I changed my mind and decided to become an interpreter instead. :) It is nice because I can make my hobby my career. I can spend all of my time working with the people I love in the Deaf community! That doesn't sound like work to me! That sounds like fun!

I know it is long! I can't wait to be done! I was going to be a history teacher, but I changed my mind and decided to become an interpreter instead. :) It is nice because I can make my hobby my career. I can spend all of my time working with the people I love in the Deaf community! That doesn't sound like work to me! That sounds like fun!

you are good option choice interesting interpeter become professional I hear you many help member,
you think so best effort learn it ASL and plus good high quality recommend professional! you research find lots of ASL and social deaf and hearing of heard

and plus on forum :) I am glad of hear you!

Well thank you!
I love helping people! That's definitely my goal. I watch professionals on youtube.com all the time and I really hope that one day I will be as amazing and as fluent as some of them! It's a work in progress. I'm still on the more SEE side than the ASL side. I'm learning quickly though!

Well thank you!
I love helping people! That's definitely my goal. I watch professionals on youtube.com all the time and I really hope that one day I will be as amazing and as fluent as some of them! It's a work in progress. I'm still on the more SEE side than the ASL side. I'm learning quickly though!

your welcome! :) Hope be you take an time process learn interesting how basic ASL :wave: Hope be successfully! I think so you recommend college become study course!

Well I have to learn more than just basic ASL. I have to learn how to interpret ASL into oral English and then interpret oral English back into ASL. It's a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. :)

Well I have to learn more than just basic ASL. I have to learn how to interpret ASL into oral English and then interpret oral English back into ASL. It's a lot more complicated than I thought it would be. :)

that is tough asl and ESL complication try best complication sometimes confused ESL! It is very focus on ASL and ESL!

:cool:

Attachments

• DSC01379.jpg
    DSC01379.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01381.jpg
    DSC01381.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC02816.jpg
    DSC02816.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 41
Great pics everyone!

About the Waardenburg syndrome...I have met so many of them and almost all of them have similiar facial features.

1418115.png

29ksyl0.jpg

So where can I sign up for X-Men? :cool2: lol

LOL!! nice. haha :D it was good to seecha!

Back