Pics of you - Part V

2011-04-04-83698.jpg

This picture was taken on April 4th, 2011.... What do you think of our picture? Be honest okay!!! :D

Here's a picture taken on 4/2 during the family reunion I had to drive the family to. In the picture going from left to right,

Me, Son, MIL's 104 y/o uncle Owen, hubby, daughter and then MIL.

Hazellief family reunion 2011.jpg

Japanese deaf

mayu.jpg

Hi, This is me. I am Japanese deaf.
I teach sushi and will setup sushi class in Cincinnati, Ohio soon! :deaf:
RSVP for sushi at RSVP for SUSHI Event (including Kimono tryout, Origami course, etc...)

Here is video for teaching how to make sushi easily
http://deafjsl.com/jslcooking-sushi-alldeaf.html

Last edited:
wait... do you do these japanese teaching on youtube?

Yes!!! I have been teaching Japanese Sign Language on youtube. Have you seen it before?? I created about 11 JSL video since January. And now over 300 people became member of Japanese Sign Language facebook. I am really appreciate their willing to learn new language like Japanese Sign Language. You know, Chinese sign and Korean sign are so different. I want to learn Korean sign language now. Do you know someone who know Korean sign??

Here is my vlog that I created recently.
How to make sushi

Well....I know he is a good photographer, but in the final processing, he use skin smoothing in all photos via either lightroom 3 or photoshop. It is kind of not natural photos. I am not big fan of skin smoothing.

Oh, I understand. some people prefer how the photos are going to look like the skin smoothing. Or some aging people do not mind. :lol:

Yes!!! I have been teaching Japanese Sign Language on youtube. Have you seen it before?? I created about 11 JSL video since January. And now over 300 people became member of Japanese Sign Language facebook. I am really appreciate their willing to learn new language like Japanese Sign Language. You know, Chinese sign and Korean sign are so different. I want to learn Korean sign language now. Do you know someone who know Korean sign??

Here is my vlog that I created recently.
How to make sushi
Thought so, becuasse you looked famailar in the photo - Yes, I have seen all of your videos already as I am a member of your youtube channel, keep them coming since I have travelled to Japan before, and I love sushi as well. :mrgreen:

doesn't matter life is short

Lot shorter if you do that kind of stunt. A deaf crotch rocket driver
got killed doing similar kind of stunt. If you get in a serious accident, I'm sure you will say "I shouldn't do that" You might not able to walk for rest of your life or whatever. Please think twice before doing dangerous stunts.

Back