Pics of you - Part V

I am not really a fan. I just grew up with Brett Reed (drummer from Rancid). We were high school buddies. We used to skateboard together.

He was a "poser" in high school though ;) I can still drop in catch air, ollie kickflip, rail slide (and probably do a Caballero) and I am 38. Here is a young dude I taught how to skate (neighbor's kid).

Caleb, the first kid you see (in red helmet):

green t-shirt in this one:

Wow, impressive! I watch young kids skateboarding today and I am amazed. Back when I was skating in the mid 90s, being able to do tricks like they're doing would have got you sponsored. The sport has really evolved technically, but I wonder if it's still got the ballsy gutsy guys like Jamie Thomas and Chris Senn?

I swear to God, I tried to google about DPHH in Reading and Pottstown, PA there was such nonsense. i tried to find it on FB too but it's zip-zero. Most often ASL Deaf social/chat is in Harrisburg area, York, and Lancaster. York has a Deaf club of its own and Leigh has one as well.

no they dont have anything online.. there is actually a bit of drama surrounding deaf night in reading area right now.. my ASL teacher is usually the one who sets it up and picks where it is, but recently everyone has been disagreeing with her choices so weve been picking our own.. which makes her mad when no one shows up to her place...

so some of the guys have made their own night called DHNO (deaf and hearing night out). so every other month they pick for DHNO, and the other months my teacher picks and calls it DPHH..

she doesnt put anything up for DPHH.. but there is an event page for DHNO, which will be in April in Boyertown (close to Pottstown)

Login | Facebook

theman.jpg

0786.jpg

eatmydirt.jpg

I am not really a fan. I just grew up with Brett Reed (drummer from Rancid). We were high school buddies. We used to skateboard together.

TheWriteAlex said:
Wow, impressive! I watch young kids skateboarding today and I am amazed. Back when I was skating in the mid 90s, being able to do tricks like they're doing would have got you sponsored. The sport has really evolved technically, but I wonder if it's still got the ballsy gutsy guys like Jamie Thomas and Chris Senn?

I am impressed too. I can get on a board and not fall over. I enjoy going to the skate park with my kids, but no tricks for me.

Sat night

I am sitting down in the purple shirt with my friends. My good friend in the green and the blonde/purple hair is the lead singer for the band.

Attachments

• Jen.jpg
    Jen.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Jen two.jpg
    Jen two.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 43
Sat night

I am sitting down in the purple shirt with my friends. My good friend in the green and the blonde/purple hair is the lead singer for the band.

Looks like you were having fun. :)

Well, you can see my mug shot in my avatar. That is me. You can see a smirk on my face as I was thinking to myself, "Ha! Whatever. This is BS..." I was shaking my head and chuckling at the whole situation during the time I was there.

There is a short story behind the pic...I requested an interpreter but was met with a denial and I was arrested anyway. Eventually, everything worked out in the court and the charge was dropped due to the lack of communication.

Anyways, ever since then my friends would joke with me about this mug shot. :lol:

Well, you can see my mug shot in my avatar. That is me. You can see a smirk on my face as I was thinking to myself, "Ha! Whatever. This is BS..." I was shaking my head and chuckling at the whole situation during the time I was there.

There is a short story behind the pic...I requested an interpreter but was met with a denial and I was arrested anyway. Eventually, everything worked out in the court and the charge was dropped due to the lack of communication.

Anyways, ever since then my friends would joke with me about this mug shot. :lol:

So it's an actual mugshot? Well, you look very nice anyway. :lol:

Come on, most mug shots are awful and this one is not any different. But thank you for being kind. ;-)

Back