Pics of you - Part V

goin' thru photos off my back-up hd .. Found this one .. Taken about a year ago or so. It was taken in the park across the street from my house.

09300603-andrea.jpg

wow!

T-shirt and shorts?!!?!? Wow. Lucky! Enjoy it

It got a little cooler shortly after that picture I think, but for Christmas day, we are expecting a warm, sunny 75 degrees and a lot of people spend the afternoon at the beach around here.

Been a very long time since I posted a picture. So, I guess here is my picture. :)

testing.jpg

Everytime you post your picture I am surprised, as I think of you like your avatar.

You have been gone a while!

Now tell me.. "What did the doorknob say?" :hmm:

Remember what the door knob said.... Feed your head... :)

It was taken from an awesome song called White Rabbit by a band called Jefferson Airplane.

The doorknob behind me never talks me though. :(

Everytime you post your picture I am surprised, as I think of you like your avatar.

You have been gone a while!

Yeah, I still have my hair. :) Plus, I can't remember the last time I wore a suit and tie. :)

I have been quite busy with work and study. But, it is Xmas season now, so I can have a break. :) So, Merry Xmas to you and all the AD'ers lurking out there.. :)

65706_10100278248529599_8825246_58957417_382219_n.jpg

@ Ritz-Carlton Hotel at Dana Point, CA

Great picture of you as a handsome guy.. Did you get a new tie? how was the weather over there?

Great picture of you as a handsome guy.. Did you get a new tie? how was the weather over there?

I've had same tie for a while, I believe. :dunno:

weather's ok but sucky for Californians :lol: It poured just shortly after wedding vow (or whatever it's called) was finished. whew!

Back