Pics of you - Part V

No, Jiro - I was watching a movie on my 22" screen - and when the broswer loaded and Jinxkitten's picture took an surprise turn

but this is a pix thread. there are bunch of other pix in this thread. So are you telling me that you just went gaga over jinx's pix? be a man and confess to me now.

but this is a pix thread. there are bunch of other pix in this thread. So are you telling me that you just went gaga over jinx's pix? be a man and confess to me now.
Alright, I confess now - jinxedkitten has just showed one of the hottest picture on the pix thread :naughty:

Alright, I confess now - jinxedkitten has just showed one of the hottest picture on the pix thread :naughty:

you thought that was the hottest pix in this thread? hmm.... so you're a prude after all.......

LOL okay guys, I'll be gracing you with another picture in the near future.. you've been forewarned!! ((eye twitches))

Okay, so I took a few candid pictures of myself for a friend (candid = poofy sweatshirt, bad lighting, and messy hair) I was goofing around with my mom's odd candle decor and this picture cracked me up.

meh2.jpg

I rock the crossed-eyed look eh?

beautiful chick!

:eek: Time (all 12 hours of it) has not been kind to you!

Back