Pics of you - Part V

5wfa8p.jpg

On our way to eat Pho!

Nom nom nom! can I hug onto you like that and you carry me to pho place?

today, I was looking through old pics while cleaning out my closet today... found this... when I was working as a production assistant for a musician in 1996:

leeann.jpg

It was an incredible experience - got to do that most people never had a chance to do. I traveled by plane and limo on a daily basis for two months all over the states. Met so many celebrities and endless dramas. It burned me out major time. Told the musician I am done and left Orlando to Houston on the last minute. Just when I arrived in Houston, I thought, "WOW! I AM SO HAPPY! I want normal things!" Well, when my mother arrived at airport to pick me up, she looked at me and said, "Well, he called me and he's flying in tomorrow to see you because he doesn't want you to quit..." ARGH! He came and after heated arguments, we made an agreement that I'll work for one more month which I did. He hoped I'll change my mind by then. Nope! I left. Absolutely no regrets.

Btw, it's Lee Ann Rimes with me if you don't recognize that young girl. :)

today, I was looking through old pics while cleaning out my closet today... found this... when I was working as a production assistant for a musician in 1996:

leeann.jpg

It was an incredible experience - got to do that most people never had a chance to do. I traveled by plane and limo on a daily basis for two months all over the states. Met so many celebrities and endless dramas. It burned me out major time. Told the musician I am done and left Orlando to Houston on the last minute. Just when I arrived in Houston, I thought, "WOW! I AM SO HAPPY! I want normal things!" Well, when my mother arrived at airport to pick me up, she looked at me and said, "Well, he called me and he's flying in tomorrow to see you because he doesn't want you to quit..." ARGH! He came and after heated arguments, we made an agreement that I'll work for one more month which I did. He hoped I'll change my mind by then. Nope! I left. Absolutely no regrets.

Pretty interesting former job. And fun to have your picture with a celebrity!

I like you software engineer look. :)

leeann.jpg

Nice story. Mind if I ask, are you deaf?

Back