Pics of you - Part V

Authentic, TX and Green, great photos!! :)

Couple pics of me:

On the Deaf Freedom 2007 cruise:

709736821_rKYLX-L.jpg

On my first motorcycle:

423950536_g4Whe-L.jpg

Great :D nice pic

14e27mg.jpg

We got a new Vietnamese restaurant. I had Pho. :)

I wonder if that pho would pass my test :)

My brother took me to this pho place near our home and as expected... he disappointed me. His judgment in food is not to be trusted. That pho was disgusting.

I wonder if that pho would pass my test :)

My brother took me to this pho place near our home and as expected... he disappointed me. His judgment in food is not to be trusted. That pho was disgusting.

I don't know. It was with shrimp. The extras to put in were a slice of hot pepper, (I skipped) mint leaves, mung bean sprouts. some green leaves I didn't know, lime wedge, Hoisin sauce , with hot chili sauce. Of course rice noodles, choppeds green onion , were already in with broth and shrimp.

I loved it. Would it meet your standards? What else would be proper?

67646_1405729064305_1264742038_30899477_6644999_n.jpg

Here's me a couple weeks ago with new friends I made during the TISLR 10 conference! Those Austrians and Dutch know how to drink!

(I am 2nd from left.)

I think you look great. My sister is learning more and more about deaf culture and people and saw me online and said, "omg! Deaf people drink!" Lol she's 17...lots to learn

I don't know. It was with shrimp. The extras to put in were a slice of hot pepper, (I skipped) mint leaves, mung bean sprouts. some green leaves I didn't know, lime wedge, Hoisin sauce , with hot chili sauce. Of course rice noodles, choppeds green onion , were already in with broth and shrimp.

I loved it. Would it meet your standards? What else would be proper?

hard to explain but it's the distinctive taste and texture of noodle/meat that have to be right.

I think you look great. My sister is learning more and more about deaf culture and people and saw me online and said, "omg! Deaf people drink!" Lol she's 17...lots to learn

LOL, thanks, man. Yes, deaf people do drink. In fact, we tend to drink a lot! :D

But, in that picture, there are only two people who are actually deaf. Myself and... think you can guess who the other one is?

Back