Pics of you - Part V

...........................Ugh, even I can't handle Busch or Natty products. But what is this RWB you speak of? Looks enticing. :hmm: Can we get that in Chicago???
I am pretty sure it's available and probably about .99 cents per six pack. :rofl: Correction... Not available although I do have some redneck friends that might be hoarding some of it back in their sheds. Lemme check on it.

Source: Red White & Blue Beer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Red White & Blue Beer is a brand of American beer, originally produced by the Pabst Brewing Company. Pre-Prohibition advertisements lauded its "mellow" taste and drinkability. Returning after Prohibition, the brand's name alone would have been a selling point, during the patriotic American sensibilities of World War II and after.
The brand experienced a popular resurgence in the early 1980s, during the country's economic recession. A series of folksy, radio editorial-style commercials by Harmon R. Whittle poked fun at politicians of the day, suggesting that Red White & Blue Beer might be a less-expensive, more effective means of promoting America abroad, than foreign aid or other programs, as "an honest beer, at an honest price." In any case, sales of the brand climbed by sixty percent, after the advertisements began to air, and store displays began to carry Whittle's signature.
In latter days, the brand was notable for its low price (comparable to Hamm's Beer or Schaefer Beer) and thus its popularity among drinkers on a budget (including college students and low-income persons). Other drinkers spurned the brand, however, giving the beer low ratings and unfavorable comparisons.
Neither Pabst.com nor MillerBrewing.com (Miller has taken over most of Pabst's brewing operations) include the brand on their current rosters, and Red White & Blue Beer is presumed to be out of production.

I always imagined you drinking PBR or Bush lite or maybe even Red White and Blue :confused:

4b354f45708a4_9987n.jpg

I consumed many of those R-W-Bs back in my early 20's. I also recall Blatz Light Cream Ale, and Pearl Ale (which had rebuses on the bottle caps) neither of which I have seen in ages.

thinking of getting my hair cut shorter and adding color tips.. not sure yet. (yes Im making a "hmm" face, and no thats not what my face normally is like, lol)

Attachments

• Pict0083.JPG
    Pict0083.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 27
thinking of getting my hair cut shorter and adding color tips.. not sure yet. (yes Im making a "hmm" face, and no thats not what my face normally is like, lol)

Have you went to Univ. Studios Deaf Day last Sat? if so, I must have missed you.

DSCN4351-2.jpg

At Russian Restaurant in Hollywood with friends. I'm really good at eye-listening friend's conversation.

DSCN4355.jpg

FriskyShoeFetishFeline, how's my shoe look now? ;)

Have you went to Univ. Studios Deaf Day last Sat? if so, I must have missed you.

*dot dot dot* I didnt know there was a deaf day at Universal Studios. :/

No I didn't go.

So yes, my dear, we seem to have missed each other, in the way that we didnt go. :)

[FriskyShoeFetishFeline, how's my shoe look now? ;)

LOL ask me for this one? YES. You look good since you are in SF!! I see that these shoes are matched with your shorts. ;) Are these really comfortable? If it were at the store, then it's not manner for you to put your shoes on the bed. tsk tsk tsk tsk. ha!

........................ I see that these shoes are matched with your shorts. ;) Are these really comfortable? If it were at the store, then it's not manner for you to put your shoes on the bed. tsk tsk tsk tsk. ha!
Yes it is amazing what you can do with a pair of bowling shoes and a table cloth... :rofl: JK with ya authentic. I wish I had your sense of style.

71571_168538023158130_118169704861629_602879_7904737_n.jpg

in the right with the shemagh headwear with the dark green plate carrier. Sorry not shown the face but next picture.

72510_168538033158129_118169704861629_602880_462078_n.jpg

far left. camo hat and shemagh.

it's called BedSOG Outdoor Campaign 4 - The Hydra Conflict (Military Simulation)

endemic - please whack his head when you see him again.

34e3lzr.jpg

MUZZLE DOWN! I get pissed off whenever I see muzzle pointed at unsafe direction - real gun or not. When I was at West Virginia public shooting range, there was "ALL CLEAR" call (meaning the shooting must cease and guns be placed on table so that we can go to field to adjust/analyze the target). This idiot placed his gun on the table...... with muzzle pointing at us :mad2:

endemic - please whack his head when you see him again.

[IMG*]http://i56.tinypic.com/34e3lzr.jpg[/IMG]

MUZZLE DOWN! I get pissed off whenever I see muzzle pointed at unsafe direction - real gun or not. When I was at West Virginia public shooting range, there was "ALL CLEAR" call (meaning the shooting must cease and guns be placed on table so that we can go to field to adjust/analyze the target). This idiot placed his gun on the table...... with muzzle pointing at us :mad2:

haha I agreed with you but there's no magazine in his m4 so don't worry.

it's simunition

haha I agreed with you but there's no magazine in his m4 so don't worry.

it's simunition

there could be a round in chamber. takes only 1 misfire (fake or real) to ruin everybody's day. I'm just being a stick in mud :nana:

there could be a round in chamber. takes only 1 misfire (fake or real) to ruin everybody's day I'm just being a stick in mud :nana:
I am gonna have to agree with Jiro on this one. You treat all guns as if they are loaded and just because it is a paintball gun does not mean it can't injure or kill someone.

Back