Pics of you - Part V

mejugswienbier2010.jpg

Gluggin' a liter of Bier @ Hitler's infamous Nazi party meetings: Hofbrauhaus in Munich.

sc6wr8.jpg

This is to show Shel my older granddaughter. My biological mother was 3/4 Native American and 1/4 French.

I think you can see this mix in my granddaughter's face.

sc6wr8.jpg

This is to show Shel my older granddaughter. My biological mother was 3/4 Native American and 1/4 French.

Beautiful girl. You must be proud.

Yes, I know you have me on ignore, but I still felt compelled to tell you I thought your granddaughter was beautiful. If someone could please quote this somehow so Botti could see this I would appreciate it.

sc6wr8.jpg

Such a CUTIE!!!!

Thanks! Good luck with your workouts!

I feel like I am getting fat again from not working out much this week. :(
They say the camera adds 10LBS. In all of my pictures there must be three cameras on me... :rofl: at myself.

67646_1405729064305_1264742038_30899477_6644999_n.jpg

Here's me a couple weeks ago with new friends I made during the TISLR 10 conference! Those Austrians and Dutch know how to drink!

(I am 2nd from left.)

Botti ! ~ adorable kid! beautiful.

Alex, ~ what kind of drink did you have? they look good. lol you looks too happy to hold the shot. lol

67646_1405729064305_1264742038_30899477_6644999_n.jpg

Here's me a couple weeks ago with new friends I made during the TISLR 10 conference! Those Austrians and Dutch know how to drink!

(I am 2nd from left.)
I always imagined you drinking PBR or Bush lite or maybe even Red White and Blue :confused:

4b354f45708a4_9987n.jpg

Alex, ~ what kind of drink did you have? they look good. lol you looks too happy to hold the shot. lol

Hell if I know. We were at an undergrad bar just off campus, and the serving girl came by with a tray of shooters for 1.50$ each and we bought them all! They all tasted the same, really: fruity and sweet. And yes, I was very happy. I had been signing nonstop for three days and didn't have to use my voice or ears! :)

I always imagined you drinking PBR or Bush lite or maybe even Red White and Blue :confused:

Ugh, even I can't handle Busch or Natty products. But what is this RWB you speak of? Looks enticing. :hmm: Can we get that in Chicago???

Back