Pics of you - Part V

Hockey is awesome. They are much tougher than football player....no doubt.

I have. and I wasn't impressed cuz the poor bastard wasn't sent to hospital :lol:
I lol'ed, that'd be true however it would have been a different story if he was actually sent to hospital.

However, how come he was banned from NFL?

I lol'ed, that'd be true however it would have been a different story if he was actually sent to hospital.

However, how come he was banned from NFL?
he has never played in NFL. You got Steven'ed. :|

Yall should have seen Bob Probert or Shane Churla back in the day.

He NEVER played in NFL? How come they just ban him for some obvious reason, is it because he's too rough to play?

lol joke failed. it's understandable since you're not familiar with it. It was just a joke. Scott Stevens is probably the most hated player in NHL because of numbers of players he has sent to hospitals. He's retired now.

lol joke failed. it's understandable since you're not familiar with it. It was just a joke. Scott Stevens is probably the most hated player in NHL because of numbers of players he has sent to hospitals. He's retired now.
I'd be in hospital by now while I got steven'ed, Jiro :lol: I already know it is a joke. Retired, huh? Too old to continue playing NHL or forced into retirement?

Nah Brian Marchment was the dirtiest ever. master of the knee on knee

you? trust me.... you wouldn't laugh cuz you'll either be in coffin or being fed thru the tube into your stomach.

At least, I didn't laugh. I admit that.

However you'd feel bad if I was in hospital.

At least, I didn't laugh. I admit that.

However you'd feel bad if I was in hospital.

I didn't feel bad for any of players he checked so why would I feel bad for you?

4984798217_f6ec7a7101_b.jpg

I don't recall seeing that huge bump out in the middle of the coast. Is that along the shoreline north of LA or what? I have seen Goat Rock beach up in Sonoma County in California. :) It's sort of similar feature.

I don't recall seeing that huge bump out in the middle of the coast. Is that along the shoreline north of LA or what? I have seen Goat Rock beach up in Sonoma County in California. :) It's sort of similar feature.

It is located in Central California, 35 miles away from San Luis Obispo.

Back