Pics of you - Part V

I had posted a pic of me b efore and this is not my best pic but.....the most recent. From last week. Its woth my sis and grandma. Next pic of me will probably be of my wedding!!!
IMG_44974671767648_zpsc85cb85e.jpg

dibike1_zps05c53a30.jpg

Been riding over 150 miles this week.

[yt]jJudG10InFo[/yt]

Surfing at Santa Cruz

I'd love to learn to surf!!! The waves were a bit small for it in the Atlantic when I lived in myrtle beach, but I could rock a boogie board :D The Pacific is freaking cold though! I'm a big cold baby......and I wonder if my balance is too screwed up for it :( I'd still like to try though!!!

It's a pretty good time, definitely lots of practice but I bet you could do it! :D Spread your water wings and surf! I hear some places have surf simulators to help you learn... :P

I'd love to learn to surf!!! The waves were a bit small for it in the Atlantic when I lived in myrtle beach, but I could rock a boogie board :D The Pacific is freaking cold though! I'm a big cold baby......and I wonder if my balance is too screwed up for it :( I'd still like to try though!!!

The San Francisco's Pacific Ocean temperature is 55, all year (Sometimes 50-54 in winter, 55 in Summer). I surf ALL YEAR thank to my wetsuit.

Los Angeles' Pacific Ocean is a bit warmer. There's deaf surf tournament this Summer at Huntington Beach, you go? :lol:

Last Summer I went to Key West, FL and I use stand-up-paddle most of the time due to no waves, and I was disappointed that I couldn't surf in Florida, and I would rather to surf over SUP any day. :nana:

The San Francisco's Pacific Ocean temperature is 55, all year (Sometimes 50-54 in winter, 55 in Summer). I surf ALL YEAR thank to my wetsuit.

Los Angeles' Pacific Ocean is a bit warmer. There's deaf surf tournament this Summer at Huntington Beach, you go? :lol:

Last Summer I went to Key West, FL and I use stand-up-paddle most of the time due to no waves, and I was disappointed that I couldn't surf in Florida, any was I would rather to surf over SUP any day. :nana:

:D The Atlantic during the summer was in the 80's, it was like bath water, I used to boogie board all day until my triceps were aching. But ALL year, that's nice. I love the water....why the hell did I move to Texas hahahaha. Maybe a Hawaii vacation with some surf lessons :hmm: on my bucket list!

The group mind at work? This morning cooking breakfast here in Alaska I had the thought, " Frisky Feline is sensational looking". Huh? Where did that come from? Then I open up alldeaf and lo ... cool... there she is and she is... Am I psychic or what?

that is a damn good question. No idea. :cool2:

With all the comments about your 12" arms, I expected a close-up. :wave:

Hello to you too. I'm sitting a good ways from my laptop.... if I keep my arms bent too long, my elbow tennis starts to hurt, and it can be painful. I gotta keep them stretched out. Tennis elbow can be painful, and it's not pleasant.

Hello to you too. I'm sitting a good ways from my laptop.... if I keep my arms bent too long, my elbow tennis starts to hurt, and it can be painful. I gotta keep them stretched out. Tennis elbow can be painful, and it's not pleasant.
You play tennis in this weather? Aren't your balls cold? :hmm:

Mark, I know a genuine cure for tennis elbow. As a construction electrician I got very familiar with this inflammatory condition. I will describe in the inflammatory condition thread I am starting in General Chat.

Back