Pics of you - Part V

Me at 19 years old in 1996. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• derekchief.jpg
    derekchief.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 38
oh I love me some Daryl. I got it at Hot Topic, went there with my daughter to use her coupon and spend some of her Christmas money. She took FOREVER looking at everything, being there so long was too much to resist temptation. Th tees were by one get one half off so I got a Red Hot Chili Peppers tee as well. I can't really listen to them anymore but I still loooove them.

oh I love me some Daryl. I got it at Hot Topic, went there with my daughter to use her coupon and spend some of her Christmas money. She took FOREVER looking at everything, being there so long was too much to resist temptation. Th tees were by one get one half off so I got a Red Hot Chili Peppers tee as well. I can't really listen to them anymore but I still loooove them.

Ha ha I do not blame you for that. I am tempted to borrow my girl's shirt but she won't let me. She has a cute t shirt that a picture of abby from NCIS. I picked this one for her x mas gift from santa. NCIS Ty Mattson Abby Women's T-Shirt | CBS Store

I love ABBY.

Pah, here it goes.

21kwnko.jpg

Ha ha I do not blame you for that. I am tempted to borrow my girl's shirt but she won't let me. She has a cute t shirt that a picture of abby from NCIS. I picked this one for her x mas gift from santa. NCIS Ty Mattson Abby Women's T-Shirt | CBS Store

I love ABBY.

:D that's so funny, I had been trying to convince my daughter to buy it so I could just borrow it ;) we wear each other's clothes all the time. I have shirts that I don't even put in my pile while folding laundry. I just put then in hers because she wears them more. I mostly wear work uniforms, pjs and workout clothes. I only wear my clothes clothes lol a couple days a week.

Pah, here it goes.

21kwnko.jpg

The group mind at work? This morning cooking breakfast here in Alaska I had the thought, " Frisky Feline is sensational looking". Huh? Where did that come from? Then I open up alldeaf and lo ... cool... there she is and she is... Am I psychic or what?

The group mind at work? This morning cooking breakfast here in Alaska I had the thought, " Frisky Feline is sensational looking". Huh? Where did that come from? Then I open up alldeaf and lo ... cool... there she is and she is... Am I psychic or what?

This cannot be Frisky Feline. I don't see cat anywhere in the picture.

Jiro and I last Sat at a party. :)

Attachments

• Andy and I.jpg
    Andy and I.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 51
Me during a typical Chicago winter

Attachments

• IMG_20140127_212834.jpg
    IMG_20140127_212834.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 32
Back