Pics of you - Part V

Me and my dad ...many many years ago in a galaxy far away ...
9.jpg

I guess it's my turn to show mine?

And before you all razz me. Yes I do have purple walls in my bathroom. Sue me!! hahaha *grins*

QFjD29Q.jpg

This one was taken on Mother's Day. We took my mother to Red Lobster and my brother snapped this image of me:

carlos.jpg

Here is another one on another day:

image.jpg

_

I guess it's my turn to show mine?

And before you all razz me. Yes I do have purple walls in my bathroom. Sue me!! hahaha *grins*

QFjD29Q.jpg

purple walls good for getting stoned into, but not for acid-tripping...(!)

i know im an experience stoner/tripper - well, i Was....not now....i grew up since...but still good fun, but got to know when to say stop , and get serious...

good pic....you look a raver lol

This one was taken on Mother's Day. We took my mother to Red Lobster and my brother snapped this image of me:

Here is another one on another day:

_

you looked intense man...need herbs?? lol jk
you seem to be tall!.... am i right?
just wondered though, is your glasses a special kind of , gets darker outside, and lighter inside types? its flat on the front...

purple walls good for getting stoned into, but not for acid-tripping...(!)

i know im an experience stoner/tripper - well, i Was....not now....i grew up since...but still good fun, but got to know when to say stop , and get serious...

good pic....you look a raver lol
I was a Raver in my younger years. lol I had a very small group of people I went to underground clubs with. And we'd party from 8pm until they closed at 4am. Get home at 4.30am and crash. Then having to wake up at 6am to get to work at 7am.

Then we all had to grow up, I went to college and lost touch of them. They got jobs and got married and what not. All of them moved out of my boring city. I stayed.

Me in Zumba action in bright colors (green top) hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpg
    IMG_2960.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 71
Me in Zumba action in bright colors (green top) hahaha

cool!

wayyyy too busy to excercise, disgusting i know...only excercise i manage to get is when i run my dogs while i bike..they run Waaaay too fast, think a mental sheep dog and a bird-mad pointer hunting dog...

but im meaning to go back to gym next year and same time back to Taichi (yes completely different but for a purpose to 'zero-in' and meditate...kind off)
keep it up..

Cheers

My friend and I out on a boat on the 4th of July. Can I tell how much I love my hat? I love my hat, I don't wear it enough, I really don't.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6030-1062202-10200585273212132-1165619412-o.jpg

My friend and I out on a boat on the 4th of July. Can I tell how much I love my hat? I love my hat, I don't wear it enough, I really don't.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6030-1062202-10200585273212132-1165619412-o.jpg

I have a hat just like that! (Look at my FB pics you'll find it.)

Only problem is, I keep throwing it in the trunk of my car and it gets getting smashed up with all the sleeping bags and camera equipment I put in there. I have to go un-smash it every time :lol:

I have a hat just like that! (Look at my FB pics you'll find it.)

Only problem is, I keep throwing it in the trunk of my car and it gets getting smashed up with all the sleeping bags and camera equipment I put in there. I have to go un-smash it every time :lol:

haha mine is pretty delapitated, I think it gives it character ;) Mine is too big, I have an eesny teensy head, I have to have my hair in a pony tail to keep it on :laugh2:

Back