Pics of you - Part V

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

KristinaB said:
I don't post pictures of myself very often... But here is one of me and by GF from our vacation (which is still on going).

Boy - you both are tall and dark!!:giggle:

Yes, we both got plenty of sun!!! :)

380894_10100907616935269_8825246_65079319_654658524_n.jpg

"I am the 98% because I can afford a coffee from Kaffe 1668" LOL!!!!!!
You going to make the news by offering free coffees to LEOs?

380894_10100907616935269_8825246_65079319_654658524_n.jpg

"I am the 98% because I can afford a coffee from Kaffe 1668" LOL!!!!!!

We should go down there together next week. :giggle: I want to find out more about the Turkish Army guy.

My hair is long now so I should fit in

We should go down there together next week. :giggle: I want to find out more about the Turkish Army guy.

My hair is long now so I should fit in

lol! just don't become "don't taze me, bro!!!" too.

I feel bad for protestors now. It's ugly weather outside. It was snowing (I think 2-3") and then it's nasty sleet now. Perhaps I should go out and offer hot coffees to everybody?

111029071805-ows-snow-story-top.jpg

I hope that do get some coffee. That guy looks really cold.

I hope that do get some coffee. That guy looks really cold.

Mayor Bloomberg had firefighters to remove all of their propane tank and generators, citing "fire hazard" violation. What a bully.... he won't be getting a free coffee from me either.

I joined the Occupy protest here yesterday, and brought a bunch of extra pairs of gloves for people who were camping

I did my part. I went around throwing coffee on them to warm them up. They were very ungrateful *smh* :lol:

So so so bored and I love my hot pink leopard footie pajamas.

Realized that my coworkers surf on this site, so no more pics from me. Sorry.

So so so bored and I love my hot pink leopard footie pajamas.

Realized that my coworkers surf on this site, so no more pics from me. Sorry.

It was a nice picture anyway. Too bad you had to remove it, but I totally understand.

Yeah, I can't post picture of myself here due to work environment and may effect my wife's work as well.

Back