Pics of you - Part V

Nice pix, ONG.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Steinhauer.

:ty:

She was a very special and close friend. Someone who never passed judgement on me, was always checking to make sure I was ok. She pulled me out of my shell many many times. I remember going to church with her and her mother several years ago. Her mom told me that she was diagnosed with a terminal illness, but I couldn't understand what illness. So, I asked Kim to explain it to me and she just :roll: "I wish my mom would shut up ... just don't worry about me ok? I would hate for you to worry about me."

But I worried anyway.

It is so hard to explain how I felt about her. I was never "in love" but I loved her more than that. She was like a confidant, a comrade at arms, a trusty loyal companion, someone I could completely trust. She would be the first to laugh when I made a fool of myself, and the first to congratulate when I did something well. She was so beautiful, inside and out.

Her time was up, and it was much too short. The brightest stars are the ones that burn out first. I miss her terribly, and I guess, I always will.

The trip to Yucatan actually involved her and her friend and my friend. I didn't know she kept all those pictures. Her friend, is one of my good friends, and my friend, became a good friend of her friend.

At the viewing, her friend, Malika, sat with me and we talked about that trip. I know Malika's dad - we talked years ago about writing down our true feelings and sharing them (Malika's dad : John Harricharan, a short bio of the author of "When You Can Walk on Water, Take the Boat" ). He is friend's with Richard Bach (Johnathan Livingston Seagull) and Deepak Chopra. Anyways, I felt really at peace talking with Malika - she just has that effect on me. She handed me the pictures and told me Kim really loved me and would want me to finally have these pictures - that she had saved pictures of me for years. I had to get out of there ... and just bawled. I never ever cry. When I was born, doctors thought something was wrong with me, because I wouldn't cry. I have probably cried maybe 3x in my life. I now know how Jesus felt when he saw Lazarus.

Anyways ... she was beautiful ... inside and out:

Malika and Kim

kimmie2.jpg

kimmie1.jpg

kimmie.jpg

steinhuer, I've heard about her on my FB and it's sad to see a beautiful lady pass away so soon.

Steinhauer, she really was beautiful. You are lucky to have had such a great friend, and your friendship will live on. Best wishes.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. This has been hard.

I am going to check on her mom this week.

Google Image Result for http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187197_656743119_7266034_n.jpghttp://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187197_656743119_7266034_n.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/people/Andrew-Kropp/656743119&usg=__j-5YWspYHPN5x8Ziu0c0H4BqAOA=&h=135&w=180&sz=11&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=DQhrcNn7kjYstM:&tbnh=108&tbnw=144&ei=RSPUTdLCN43EgAfPmJwu&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dandrew%2Bkropp%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1680%26bih%3D753%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=370&sqi=2&page=1&ndsp=39&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0&tx=58&ty=75

OOOOOO
I`````I
--0--0--
\....7.../
, \___/

That's a pic of me with my sunglasses on as a set of numbers and letters and some other characters, LOL.

OOOOOO
I`````I
--0--0--
\....7.../
, \___/

That's a pic of me with my sunglasses on as a set of numbers and letters and some other characters, LOL.

You look a little like Waldo from Where's Waldo? in this picture.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. This has been hard.

I am going to check on her mom this week.

I tried to post a picture of my pet and it said it had to be ok'd by a Mod. I guess being a newbie has something to do with it. Hi all. :)

Quoted the wrong quote. Sorry.

Enjoying my day in Phx

Where I hung out with my mom and daughter today. It is near the Cardinals football stadium.

Attachments

• Shelly in AZ.jpg
    Shelly in AZ.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 40
My daughter

After her promotion ceromonies

Attachments

• Courtney promotion.jpg
    Courtney promotion.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 54
Back