Pics of you - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are either crouched in the middle, or it is a statue, and since I am blind in one eye, I demand credit either way!

lol the one crouching in the middle is a homeless bum. I was lying down next to him (right side). I'm not surprised that you can't easily find me because - like a 'yo momma' skinny joke - "Yo Mama's so skinny, she turned sideways and disappeared."

:lol:

lol the one crouching in the middle is a homeless bum. I was lying down next to him (right side). I'm not surprised that you can't easily find me because - like a 'yo momma' skinny joke - "Yo Mama's so skinny, she turned sideways and disappeared."

:lol:

Why did you decide to lay down next to a homeless bum in the city????

Are you lost there, Jiro?

nope. just chilling and paying my respect to fallen soldiers. :cool2: in case you didn't notice - the wall behind me is the memorial for Korean War

nope. just chilling and paying my respect to fallen soldiers. :cool2: in case you didn't notice - the wall behind me is the memorial for Korean War

I did not know it was the Korean War memorial.

Oh gee! I felt the same way when I was in D.C. - the vietnam veteran memorial. It is totally unfair...

I did not know it was the Korean War memorial.

I was looking at picture again. dang it... the printed words didn't show in picture. I just checked my original picture. now I can see it. I will upload in a moment

here it is - a close-up

memorial.jpg

My mother's cousin died from the war when I was a kid. I remembered him a little, and he was very nice man. In short, it was just stupid politicians.

ah. I see what you mean

Uhm, I don't think I will post pic of me...I change my mind...sorry just because "shrug*

;)

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back