Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
chillinuq3.jpg

Byrdie must be :wag:

Wow! First post from south florida and he's already getting wild! Good to see a face though.

012009.jpg

This is me this morning, observing my bike for problems.

I had about 15mins to bike 5 city miles (full of metropolitan traffic and obstructions) to get to class. I usually make room for 30-45mins but today I had to rush. Somewhere along the middle of that trip, I thought it was gonna be a-ok to bike like 20-30mph through a crudload of leaves on the sidewalk. like .5 inch tall of dead yellow leaves. I learned my lesson and the bike lost traction on the leaves, I tried to land on my hands but needless to say, that didn't end well.

but i was ok though. aside from some internal bruises that still ting a little i just slipped the chain back on and made it at the 9:30 mark.. just to find the class was canceled today. teacher probably went to go watch/listen to the obama inaguration lol.

Wow! First post from south florida and he's already getting wild! Good to see a face though.

I had about 15mins to bike 5 city miles (full of metropolitan traffic and obstructions) to get to class. I usually make room for 30-45mins but today I had to rush. Somewhere along the middle of that trip, I thought it was gonna be a-ok to bike like 20-30mph through a crudload of leaves on the sidewalk. like .5 inch tall of dead yellow leaves. I learned my lesson and the bike lost traction on the leaves, I tried to land on my hands but needless to say, that didn't end well.

but i was ok though. aside from some internal bruises that still ting a little i just slipped the chain back on and made it at the 9:30 mark.. just to find the class was canceled today. teacher probably went to go watch/listen to the obama inaguration lol.

Where is your face Naisho? You don't have to be so shy!

Nice bike and nice neighborhood! Glad to hear you're okay after your fall.

ouch. better bike than motorcycle..... my motorcycle slipped on slippery patch of leaves too so I went down... :mad2: My whole left half of body was sored for a week.

ouch. better bike than motorcycle..... my motorcycle slipped on slippery patch of leaves too so I went down... :mad2: My whole left half of body was sored for a week.

Ouch! That reminds me of me riding a bicycle in rain and I turned and then slipped and hit my side...it hurt for a few days. The tires probably suck in rain.

Where is your face Naisho? You don't have to be so shy!

I did post my face!
you'd have to do some digging back in here!

to everyone else, thanks, i don't really have an imminent health concern aside from limping a little while walking, guess i will have to play old timer until my knees recover!

oye Aghori.... you're not that Star War kid from viral video, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back