Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother

068-1.jpg

My two kids

070.jpg

My mom, brother and I in the Luray Caverns
145.jpg

Love the pics Shel! :ty: for sharing with us! Your kids look adorable but I am pretty much sure they keep you very entertained! :D Their smiles are proof of it, am I right? :giggle:

Jamie

Nice family pictures Shel. Looks like you had a pretty good vacation with your mom. And your little boy is starting to look more like a child than a baby!

My Easter Day Ride

easter1.jpg

easter2.jpg

easter3.jpg

easter4.jpg

easter5.jpg

the pix above were at McDonald parking lot at the end of trip. There's no pix of us at Bear Mountain cuz we got the heck outta there fast since it was very windy and freezing! He's hearing but 1/4th of his family is deaf so yes he's deaf-friendly lol. :cool2:

Jiro, how long do you riding motorcycle?

I'm a new rider. I just logged about 100 miles on my belt so far. :cool2: You're an experienced rider, right?

Nice pictures Jiro! 100 miles... maybe you should take me for a ride someday :giggle:

:ty: for sharing

Awesome pictures, i wanna steal your jacket, Jiro.

it's custom tailored for my body frame and the design was also custom-made as per my request. I bought it from Motoport-Cycleport for $550. I personally had a chit-chat with the owner of the company named Wayne. He's an awesome chap who stands by his products and its guarantee. He's truly the example of customer service. he answered every single question I had for him - no matter how stupid or trivial it is. He would go at great length to help you to be satisfied with the products. You can visit him in person at his work if you like (Arizona, I believe). he will give you a tour around and even measure you on the spot and you may even go home with the gear (assuming they have the size for you). if not - the waiting period's up to 6 weeks because it's hand-made. :cool2:

wayne-img.jpg

“We are the only motorcycle apparel company in the world that replaces a crashed jacket or pant if we can’t repair it ... FOR FREE. This sets us apart. All other synthetic apparel made today is normally thrown in the garbage, even after a 10mph crash!”

Wayne Boyer
CEO Motoport USA.

p.s. - my friends have said that I look like a motorcycle police. They actually make it for motorcycle police (with certain design). California Highway Police and a few European nations use it due to its incredibly effectiveness in hot weather. Motorcycle police uniform was traditionally leather jacket but obviously - it doesn't fare well under hot weather.

“We are the only motorcycle apparel company in the world that replaces a crashed jacket or pant if we can’t repair it ... FOR FREE. This sets us apart. All other synthetic apparel made today is normally thrown in the garbage, even after a 10mph crash!

Wayne Boyer
CEO Motoport USA."

At first, I read what you said on the post, "a crashed jacket or pant." I was thinking of a jacket that came from someone who died in a car accident ...and the clothes are sold at a used clothing shop. Gulps! :hmm:

Anyway, you look really cool!

“We are the only motorcycle apparel company in the world that replaces a crashed jacket or pant if we can’t repair it ... FOR FREE. This sets us apart. All other synthetic apparel made today is normally thrown in the garbage, even after a 10mph crash!

Wayne Boyer
CEO Motoport USA."

At first, I read what you said on the post, "a crashed jacket or pant." I was thinking of a jacket that came from someone who died in a car accident ...and the clothes are sold at a used clothing shop. Gulps! :hmm:

Anyway, you look really cool!

lol!!! :laugh2: quite possible!! Should I visit a psychic to ask her if this jacket has a previous owner? :hmm:

I'm a new rider. I just logged about 100 miles on my belt so far. :cool2: You're an experienced rider, right?

Awesome.. that's good gears you got there and be careful with your bike. Not really experienced i have but I hopefully will be soon.. I ride the dirtbikes a lot lately and i have a yamaha r1.

Awesome.. that's good gears you got there and be careful with your bike. Not really experienced i have but I hopefully will be soon.. I ride the dirtbikes a lot lately and i have a yamaha r1.

:thumb: My gear is DEFINITELY not recommended for dirt bike purpose. It's stiff and the mud/dirt/etc. will get stuck in it since the surface of my gear is meshed.

Ride safe and FAST!
dirtbike_smilie.gif

:thumb: My gear is DEFINITELY not recommended for dirt bike purpose. It's stiff and the mud/dirt/etc. will get stuck in it since the surface of my gear is meshed.

Ride safe and FAST!
dirtbike_smilie.gif

well but still better than just shirt or this dumbass squid
timothy.jpg

oh that is definitely not me.

Actaully, your dirtbike riding experiences counts for more than mere 'miles' on the road. it is much harder, you had to negotiate more tricky obstacles, dealt with slippery surfaces of various types, also spontaneous balancing acts are demanding aspects of riding in an off-road conditions. But then again I guess you may meant dealing with unpredictable nature of 'other drivers' on the road and the speed .

Simply put, a rider with dirt bike experiences will better prepared than riders whose never touch an off road track in say a situation of wet, oil spilt tar seal corner that snatch and slide the front wheel from under you, you would have better chance of fighting the bike and wick back on throttle in no time and have the bike behaving, if not winning the bike back you'd still have 'the instincts' trained to judge how you would 'fall of the bike' safely, because in dirt bike riding, since falling off is an expected part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back