pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
l6Je5sKQRjgf.png

Ahem..

Is this really you ?

P200608_1239.jpg

Recent decent picture of myself -- Took it today, obviously.

I noticed the prices on the board behind you. Are you in a restaurant that charges $ 10.50 for fried chicken and rice?

That's expensive for lunch!

I noticed the prices on the board behind you. Are you in a restaurant that charges $ 10.50 for fried chicken and rice?

That's expensive for lunch!

:laugh2: .. Good eye! ;) Yeah 10.50 Ouch! :D

Thanks for the compliments, AD'ers

and I just had Satay Chicken and rice with free softdrink - $10.50 CHEAP!!!! Why doesn't it look expensive to you :shock:

Here's a pic of me today. It was pretty warm today so I changed with this clothing. :P

Here's a pic of me today. It was pretty warm today so I changed with this clothing. :P

Nice pic you got ! :D

( psst... I don't like to live in Washington state. :lol: Oh, well...that's me. heh heh )

Nice pic you got ! :D

( psst... I don't like to live in Washington state. :lol: Oh, well...that's me. heh heh )

Thanks, Maria!

Maybe Alaska will be one of the popolous state in the US, once it becomes hotter in WA state! ;)

Thanks for the compliments, AD'ers

and I just had Satay Chicken and rice with free softdrink - $10.50 CHEAP!!!! Why doesn't it look expensive to you :shock:

Yeah it is expensive for lunch!

We have a restaurant in town that has the same menu but only costs $6.00!

That's me and my Alexanderia (she becomes one month old today)

Aw, beautiful little angel ! I am glad both of you are healthy and doing well. :hug:

Congratulations, by the way !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back