pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you buy me an airline ticket! :P

<turn around, check my wallet, dead fly fell down> :tears:

broke.JPG

Actually--one can get married in Washington state. We chose not to have the State recognize our relationship due to certain benefits. Even though we do have our estate all planned out in an event of one's passing.

But our church recognizes it and that was all that mattered.

BTW...thanks for the comment about the cake. Amazing how one can save money when they plan the wedding themselves.

My sister is a Culinary arts graduate and she made ours. No where NEAR as fancy as yours. Of course ours was a quicker wedding. Looks like you two have been planning yours for a while.

byrdie said:
Amazing how one can save money when they plan the wedding themselves.
yuppers.. so how much did you saved? we're not going to have cake for our wedding (I don't like cakes), it'll be something different! :thumb:

These are the roses at the end of the pews that we made as well. The colors were summer colors as we wanted to stay away from the basic white & red roses.

:aw: Brother and his partner of more than 10 years married in San Francisco this past June. You can't beat love.

My sister is a Culinary arts graduate and she made ours. No where NEAR as fancy as yours. Of course ours was a quicker wedding. Looks like you two have been planning yours for a while.

4 months of planning. Did you have a "shot-gun" wedding? :giggle:

yuppers.. so how much did you saved? we're not going to have cake for our wedding (I don't like cakes), it'll be something different! :thumb:

Altogether it cost around $1200.00 We went over budget by $100.00 and that was because of the champagne.

4 months of planning. Did you have a "shot-gun" wedding? :giggle:

Altogether it cost around $1200.00 We went over budget by $100.00 and that was because of the champagne.

lol no, no shot guns. We just really loved each other and we wanted to get married sooner than we were planning.

dang.... not bad! good working. ;)

anyone wanna see more of artsy me?

of course I know you do celticty and jiro... gotta have 15 more people altogether, 17 is my charm number. ;) :P

Byrdie, those are great photos! Both of your wedding and the cake. You two look so happy in that pix :)

celticty said:
What about my 17 different personalities? does that count? :laugh2: :P
:laugh2: sure...can you? but that'd be scary.. by the way where's your other 16 usernames? c:)

Count me too -- unless I post a piccy of me with a long hair and a beard :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back