9.) Cheleler:
faec9930.jpg
faec8c3f.jpg

10.) Bullym0m:
attachment.php
attachment.php

11.) Sweet_KJ:
attachment.php

Click on the URLs to view the images created by these contestants. Please decide carefully and vote only 1 image that you find creative and fun. The winner will get $30 cash!

If your username is not on the voting list, that's because you were considered ineligible due to not being active at AllDeaf. But, don't worry, there's always next time.

Good luck!

Alex -- how can we vote for ONE image if some members has posted multiple photos for the competition qq some members' photos are hilarious!

On this contest you will have to pick only one member who has the best, creative image of all. I understand some has submitted more than one image, but only 1 image per member counts.

:)

Babyphat has a good question (look above)...

I wonder when is the deadline date to
vote one ? Geez, I am having a very very difficult time
to choose one because I really like many
including:

Javapride, Kevbo, Oddball, WaterRats,
Cricket, Burrito, LittleMissFancy, and Burrito

One concern: I cannot even click on Cheleler??

All of them seem to doing very good !!!

eh thanks Y it just a spur of the moment type of thing :) again thanks for ur kindness.... and to all the nominated contesters congrats on ur nomation and even tho one will walk away a winner, Best of luck and the 30 bucks i would recommend u buy a whole bunch of Starbucks LMAO ( jkjk) but serious 30 bucks seems quite a bit and that's useful, Have fun with it dont spend it in one place :D Good luck to the poeple!

javapride said:
eh thanks Y it just a spur of the moment type of thing :) again thanks for ur kindness.... and to all the nominated contesters congrats on ur nomation and even tho one will walk away a winner, Best of luck and the 30 bucks i would recommend u buy a whole bunch of Starbucks LMAO ( jkjk) but serious 30 bucks seems quite a bit and that's useful, Have fun with it dont spend it in one place :D Good luck to the poeple!

You're welcome ! Yeah, Right... all of them
were doing great... In fact, I thought that
voting was very easy for me to do
but I was damn wrong after looking at each...(Sigh !)

I tell ya that I'm NOT an artist myself, but I'm
so good with words/storytelling.. next time if
I happen to see another art contest, then
I'm gonna give it a try just for fun. $30 dollars
does make everyone feel thrilled and excited !!

Would be interesting to find out what the winner
will do with $30 dollars ?

:thumb:

Last edited:
Y.... I'm sad i wasn't considered among your favorites... hehe.. it's alright.

since you were curious... what would I do with the 30? hmm.. if it was easy for me to do it.. I would actually split it among all the contestants (everyone gets 2.72 each :D)

but since it seems hard to do that... I might just save it in my savings for my next move (I do need it.. heh)

Good luck fellow contestants!

Hugs!

Well, I have a better idea -- lemme win and the $30 USD will be converted into $43.62AUD --I really am a bit desperate for money at the moment. :roll: :lol:

WaterRats13 said:
Well, I have a better idea -- lemme win and the $30 USD will be converted into $43.62AUD --I really am a bit desperate for money at the moment. :roll: :lol:
HAHAHHAHA, Tha... explain!! Really??? r u desperate for $$$$ 30usd convert to 43.62 AUD.. Very wise! ((chuckles))

I am quite enjoying the view of all of your drawings. I didn't reconize that all of you have much creative as I am. Hey darn my name isn't on the poll but I enjoy drawing the picture to keep this thread alive :).

Sweet_KJ said:
Y.... I'm sad i wasn't considered among your favorites... hehe.. it's alright.

since you were curious... what would I do with the 30? hmm.. if it was easy for me to do it.. I would actually split it among all the contestants (everyone gets 2.72 each :D)

but since it seems hard to do that... I might just save it in my savings for my next move (I do need it.. heh)

Good luck fellow contestants!

Hugs!

ah, that's so cute idea ! (oops, i forgot to include yours.. oh well...:)

Hey Alex and E...just curious -- how long will the voting process last for? I just read your first post in this one..and there was no mention of a deadline and so forth. :dunno:

Forgot to mention the deadline. The poll ends next next Tuesday. I will PM the winner for his/her mailing address so I can send the money.

:thumb:

EH alex NO offense on anything u inaderventlly misspelled bully mom's name here even tho we did see her name in the thing thought u would be aware u forgot the Y in it LOL! :) but thanks for fying on the voting time :) Seems like she's gonna win, and that's KEWL

Bullym0m said:
:hitit: ????? :ily:

ahahah.. since Alex already mis-spelled
your name, then you're disqualified automatically...

Guess what ? I'm the winner :)
Alex, you could mail me
the check and my home address is:

1600 Pennsylviania Avenue
Washington DC

bullymOm (pssst, i'm only teasing you obviously :)

Y said:
ahahah.. since Alex already mis-spelled
your name, then you're disqualified automatically...

Guess what ? I'm the winner :)
Alex, you could mail me
the check and my home address is:

1600 Pennsylviania Avenue
Washington DC

:rofl: hahaha Y

Back