pic of ur child

ROFL!!! cute boys.. and like that pic capture when they get mad.. its all natural.. :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
ROFL!!! cute boys.. and like that pic capture when they get mad.. its all natural.. :)

Thanks. :thumb: My baby's usually mad at brother for no reason. And my 1st son gets upset over something that his baby brother does and he can't do it. :lol: I often have to separate them for a while to cool themselves down. :laugh2:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Thanks. :thumb: My baby's usually mad at brother for no reason. And my 1st son gets upset over something that his baby brother does and he can't do it. :lol: I often have to separate them for a while to cool themselves down. :laugh2:

Chel, beautiful boys u have ;) Funny, my daughter saw pix and told me "MY!" eye wide, I told her no, we have same one, smilin, and she run her room and found :lol: Hopefully, she'll share with her coming brother or sister next winter.

Mr Giglz, ha, it was chocolate roll mix made by me so she loves some mix before bake it :D

Everyone, babies are such sweet beginnings! :thumb:

My 1st son goes flying with Grandpa in Grandpa's own private plane :thumb:
fc2f2227.jpg

My baby son plays around with Grammy's reading glasses. :rofl:
fc2f2228.jpg

my lil boyz..:)

Attachments

• auskisskier.jpg
    auskisskier.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 286
Originally posted by Teekie
my lil boyz..:)

I like that kissed his brother, here my daughter told me "want a baby, I will kiss a baby and hug a baby" I asked her are u sure want a baby to share toys I know her being selfish at school I tried teach her at home with us share, so she said yes she will share and love show me sign :love: cute of her, I said OK, we will have a baby soon, she pulled my hand come on now I said wait, and do u know where? she said at store I asked have she seen there before? she said I show her now! laughin, well, took her to hospital where she was born there unfortunately no babies that day I told her that place where she was born she asked may we wait here if baby is coming, laughin. She has no patience but we left there and at home she sometimes looks longer at magazine pix of baby, I believe she will be good sister! :lol:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
I like that kissed his brother, here my daughter told me "want a baby, I will kiss a baby and hug a baby" I asked her are u sure want a baby to share toys I know her being selfish at school I tried teach her at home with us share, so she said yes she will share and love show me sign :love: cute of her, I said OK, we will have a baby soon, she pulled my hand come on now I said wait, and do u know where? she said at store I asked have she seen there before? she said I show her now! laughin, well, took her to hospital where she was born there unfortunately no babies that day I told her that place where she was born she asked may we wait here if baby is coming, laughin. She has no patience but we left there and at home she sometimes looks longer at magazine pix of baby, I believe she will be good sister! :lol:

:lol: that's cute and sweet.. I'm sure she'll be a great big sister. My son already is a great and sweet big brother to his lil bro :thumb:

This was taken today (Mother's day and Austin's birthday too, he's 3 now) He was acting goofy posing for the camera :lol:

Attachments

• austinkieran511.jpg
    austinkieran511.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 261
Here's Kieran.. he was silly--looked so focused at the camera and was getting excited..

Attachments

• kieran3mos.jpg
    kieran3mos.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 256
heres recent picture of my 2 months old daughter.

Attachments

• joellesmiling.jpg
    joellesmiling.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Back