Pic of Christmas

Beauitful tree there, BabyAngel! :thumb:

cute red bows, Baby Angel, no topper? Ur tree look so pretty

I always homemade bows but not this year. Wanna something different.

Ha Ha I forget about the topper until last night I was like oh shoot I forget. So I put the big bow on the top

:ty: for the comments about my christmas tree. It took me about 2 hours to finish it. Not bad!!

Wow.. awesome christmas trees and pictures you have here.. I will post mine soon! It is blue and white by the way! :giggle:

that pix of me and my gurl.... smile.. hope u have good time to look this... smile!!

lizzy.jpg

LIZxmas.gif

HoHoHo.gif

wow ur little girl is so grown! I love the animated, cute santa hat! I love it. Thanks for share!

wow ur little girl is so grown! I love the animated, cute santa hat! I love it. Thanks for share!
oh yea.. my gurl already got big.. still grown! her age is 4 yrs old.. she is sooo exicting to open presents.. and she keep ask me for open presents and i told her no no wait til xmas day ... just wait tillll santa come here to give something for her.. she said so what i want open presents.. she still stubborn but it so normally.. i still watch her out all the time... she did sneaky to stole one present and ran to hide to open present.. i just caught her open.. i just yelled myself and told her dont do that or i will call santa to let him know that u r bad girl to open that way or stop doing that.. then she stopping.. how silly of my girl... haha... i think it sound soo funny to me.. smile

Bitymeowgal, your pics are very nice. Thanks for sharing it. :)

lol, i would say to kids if do that. at least it make her learn. It won't be much longer for xmas

Back