Photoshop/Graphic/DeviantArt Users

downing said:
Yep excatlly. I work with programs mainly CS2 which is a new program that is combined with Adobe Photoshop, Illustration, etc.

To let u know I'm located in northern va... I saw ur website. nice work you got there.

Cheers.

OOOOOO! No. VA! Yay! Good place for artists I understand. I am in the central part of the state. Thanks for your comments on my website. Do you have a site? I couldn't get ANY work if I didn't have my website.

I learned the vector stuff on CorelDraw and so I don't know Illustrator. It's fine though, because I can convert all my art to illustrator files. It seems to be the industry standard.

Lisa

I work with:

Photoshop 5.0 (Hoping to upgrade to 7.0 soon)

Animation Shop 3

AoA DvD Ripper (Converts DVD to AVI)

Long ago I made so many pieces with Photoshop 7 until I had to format my laptop and rebuild it. I lost everything and got stuck with older verison photoshop.

anyone who good at making GIF was studying by urself? I have Photoshop CS, first time, I am idiot with it

I have CS too.. still learning.. too many changes. I am pleased with it but at some point...they suck at same time....

i have it but how can it share. I just want to know by your reply asap thanks

there is tutorial cds that came with the package. unfortanely they are not CC'd....you have to call the company and they will send you other cd that needs to be downloaded so cc will work. it will take several weeks. I am still waiting for it.... sigh.

Back