Photoshop/Graphic/DeviantArt Users

Chajukin

Reaction score
Any1 here use Photoshop or any Graphic program, Deviantart? share ya ideas here :D

Attached File: My Abstract

Any1 here uses Photoshop and want tutorials post em in here i can tell u some and we can share ideas :D

I do use Photoshop (and Illustrator and Paint Shop Pro too.) I have my own gallery at Deviant Art, too. :)

Sometimes if I need a tutorial on how to draw hair, fur, etc, I usually use Google to look them up. ;)

photoshop 7.0

I use photoshop 7.0 with imageready, sometime I work on myself like my name logo, creatives, and addition pictures and still learning skill with photoshop.

Edonkey and another program refuses let me to download Photoshop CS.

only I need to know is glow, hair, match pictures, similar colors, and 3D

I use photoshop 7.0 with imageReady only texture. I love it. :)

I use 3d max 5. (not sure)

Chajukin said:
Any1 here use Photoshop or any Graphic program, Deviantart? share ya ideas here :D

Attached File: My Abstract

Any1 here uses Photoshop and want tutorials post em in here i can tell u some and we can share ideas :D
Nope, I will buy a better programmar for art but it is only cost $700 until I save up money.

I don't have photoshop 7.0 :( Only I have Jasc Paint pro v6 have not upgrade...
I love artist... but prefer try use 3D one day...
I cannot afford to buy software.. I'm looking for freeware... I love to post Graphic/DeviantArt too.. I'm member of DevianArt and haven't been there for long ages.. Shame me!

You can download it off a peer networking program and then crack it.

i have deviantart accout. i just put some more paintings on actuly. i would love to have photo shop 7 i wish i had it so bad. whats you deviant id?

I have Photoshop CS, After Effects 6.5, Flash MX, and Dreamwaver MX. But I did learn from Lightwave and 3ds max too.

Cool..

I do gothic/fantasy/erotic art and work with Photoshop CS, Corel Painter, Illustrator, Freehand, InDesign, etc. Any deaf artists here ever been published or worked in the comic book or video game industries or have any of you tried to work professionally in the graphic design/illustration field?

Did any of you get discriminated in the graphic arts or galleries?

I'd like to know. I'm 33 years old, Hoh/Deaf speaking orally and know a little ASL from Cleveland, Ohio.

Peace,

-Adam
www.studioinnersanctum.com

downing said:
too many to list. I'm an multimedia designer.

Do you have a website? What is multimedia?
I amd a graphic designer/illustrator/product development director.
Does that make me multi?
I use Corel Painter too, more than anything else, but along side CorelDraw and Photoshop here in my home studio. I would love to see some of your work.
Regards,
Lisa
www.peruchini.com

Multimedia - use of media, such as movies, music, lighting, CD-ROMs, and the Internet, as for education or entertainment.

Graphic Designer/Illustrator is also considered as multimedia.

shezzbeav said:
Multimedia - use of media, such as movies, music, lighting, CD-ROMs, and the Internet, as for education or entertainment.

Graphic Designer/Illustrator is also considered as multimedia.

Yep excatlly. I work with programs mainly CS2 which is a new program that is combined with Adobe Photoshop, Illustration, etc.

To let u know I'm located in northern va... I saw ur website. nice work you got there.

Cheers.

Back