Photography

ryantss

Reaction score
I'm hoping I posted this in the right place here on AD. If not, feel free to berate me and point me in the right direction.

I love photography, but I haven't been taking as many pictures as I'd like. I don't have a fancy digital-SLR camera, but I'm hoping to have one sometime this summer. To get to the point, I'd thought I'd post up a link to the only gallery I have online at the moment and see who else enjoys photography. Without further ado, here it is:

http://3zx.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

These are all from July of 2004, which goes to show how lazy I am in getting my complete digital photography (almost 5000 pictures so far) collection online. They were taken with a Canon PowerShot A80, as are all the rest of the pictures I've taken in the past year.

Feel free to post comments, and post links to your photography collection if you have one as well!

Nice picture collection! :thumb:

I took many pictures with my Sony F717 as well and saved these on my computer & DVD. I didn't bother to create a site for anyone to look at... At best, I am a amatuer photographer so I cannot be arse to upload... however I did created a topic in this forum for anyone to get a look sometimes ago. I believe my topic is still around in this topic. If you ever have the 'need' to laugh at someone, be sure to check my topic and throw your laughs at my face ;)

Keep it up!

great photos that u posted. :) I would recommend the Nikon D70 DSLR camera, it's the best one out there so far I know at a reasonable price. If you are very crazy about SLR photography then go for that camera. Photography is challenging when ur trying to find the right settings like night shots or dim light photography or anything that moves fast, so anyway. I just got a new digital camera in the mail last night. I had to upgrade from my 4 year old digital camera. The new digital camera is Olympus Camedia C-765 ultra zoom. It is 4 megapixel with 10x opitcal zoom, I also have the 2x telephoto lenses and the wide angle lenses with adapter.

here are the sample photos when I was playing around with my camera last night

tftscreen3uo.jpg

keyboard3hm.jpg

minicamera1jp.jpg

What an honor, I was asked to record the video for my friend's wedding. I did for her engagement and so I made a dvd with special effects, etc and she loved it!

I like photography.. It's an art.

I am obsessed with making things "perfect". I like designing anything.

I just got a cool digital camera...Kodak Easyshare LS743 with 4 megapixel. It's pretty good.

Back