Photo of the Day

Lake Marjorie, California

Solar Powered Super Trees in Singapore

rumaenien19.jpg

Taken in Romania. :)

The-Most-Beautiful-Castles-in-Europe_31.jpg

This is the Peles castle. More appropriately called Castelul Peleș In Romanian. :P Located in the Carpathian Mountains. :D

Count Dracula, a fictional character in the Dracula novel, was inspired by one of the best-known figures of Romanian history, Vlad Dracula, nicknamed Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler), who was the ruler of Walachia at various times from 1456-1462. :P Vlad III is revered as a folk hero in Romania as well as other parts of Europe for his protection of the Romanian population both south and north of the Danube. 'The Impaler' suggests, his practice of impaling his enemies is part of his historical reputation. :) :D Dracula is a hero to Romanians. :) The more ya know! :D

Antelope Canyon, Arizona, USA

I've read about this wee cute fox, its big ears are to protect them from harsh sun, it could be tamed but probably with not alot of success, as grow up they tend to go feral

I think also to spot a prey - in the dessert it's hard to spot a prey.

He is tiny but full of intent, ain't he? :)

Fuzzy

Count Dracula, a fictional character in the Dracula novel, was inspired by one of the best-known figures of Romanian history, Vlad Dracula, nicknamed Vlad Tepes (Vlad the Impaler), who was the ruler of Walachia at various times from 1456-1462. :P Vlad III is revered as a folk hero in Romania as well as other parts of Europe for his protection of the Romanian population both south and north of the Danube. 'The Impaler' suggests, his practice of impaling his enemies is part of his historical reputation. :) :D Dracula is a hero to Romanians. :) The more ya know! :D

yeah, I've heard that.

Are watching "Dracula" with Rhys Meyers?

Dracula Trailer (Official Trailer) - IMDb

I like to watch Rhys :)

Fuzzy

Lenticular Clouds over Hawaii Photo by Jolly Sailor

Would You Stand on The 'Thank God Ledge' in Yosemite National Park, California, USA?

Back