Pets Questions: {Pet Owners}

Do you have any pets? If so how many and what are they?
One dog, a beagle who's body is a big nose on walks.

If you could be any pets, which one would you be?
No doubt, a dog!

Do you have a vet for your pet? Are your pet up to date with their routine vaccines shots? and check-ups?

What do you think about people that eat dog meat?
Horrifying and Disguisting and God DAMN IT are those people human?

Is your pet afraid of anything? If so explain the reason if you may.
The vacuum, hairdryer and things that move under the bush!

What would you do if you saw somebody beating up an animal in the street?
I'd ram them in the butt, and phone 911 and take the animal to the hospital!

Is there a law to allow you to have limited pets that you could have in your household?
Sure, I mean unless your a breeder or on a large farm it would be pretty messy!, and there's too much of a hierachy fight with too many pets!

Have you stick with the same pet brand of food since the day your pet was born or the day you brought your pet?
No way! Most breeders get their puppy food for free, and tell the buyers of the pets it's the best food, and the kind my Dad was convinced was the best "Peerless Puppy Pak" was absolute garbage and I kept buying her holistic foods "Ultra Formula and Inno-Vite" she LOVES, and now she's eating Performance Plus and a storeowner convinced my Dad that Science Diet is garbage and Vets push it (I'am so relieved he KNOWS this now) so she'll be getting good holistic foods in the future
!
And occasionally I'll add a bit of cheese or meat and apples in her food, and she LOVES the end's of the banana's, and I give her raw bones in the summer, which is what they naturally eat anyway!, you can google Shirley's Wellness Cafe and search on pets about that.

{For dog owners} Does your dog go outside on a leash or without a leash? Explain your reasons if without a leash.
Always on a leash.

Have you ever been charge with animal cruelty.
Holy Jumping Jesus, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How often does your pet see a vet?
Often!, she's a pup!

When you're not home do you keep your pet in a crate?

Have you had your pet spay and neutering?
In a few weeks, there's too many pets praying for homes.

What is your pet's favorite toy that your pet usual plays with?
She's LOVES her squeaky frog, it's been her favorite since day one, she's chat's up a storm with it too squeaking it non-stop for minutes on end!

Do you have any pets? If so how many and what are they? One cat

Horse so I can run around outdoors.

Do you have a vet for your pet? Are your pet up to date with their routine vaccines shots? and check-ups?
Not really. Last time my kitty had her shots was 4 years ago.She is healthy as a horse.

Not bother me because its their culture in their countries. But I will kill them if they eat my pets!!

Is your pet afraid of anything? If so explain the reason if you may. Yes, she hides when friends and other people knock on door. Hates vaccuum!!

What would you do if you saw somebody beating up an animal in the street? Call and report to the proper authorities.

Is there a law to allow you to have limited pets that you could have in your household?
In CA, up to 4 or 5 pets per household.

Have you stick with the same pet brand of food since the day your pet was born or the day you brought your pet? Cheap food since she was a baby. Once I tried health food and she won't eat it. Now Im feeding her Friskies brand.

{For dog owners} Does your dog go outside on a leash or without a leash? Explain your reasons if without a leash.

{For cat owners} Is your cat an indoor pet or outdoor pet or both? Used to be both but now totally indoors.

Have you ever been charge with animal cruelty, that's if you wanted to answer that question. No.

How often does your pet see a vet? Only in emergencies.

When you're not home do you keep your pet in a crate? No. Don't believe in caging pets indoors because that is cruel. She needs to exercise.

{Cat owners} How often do you clean the cat liter?
2 x weekly

Yes, after she broke her virginity the nite before with her brother.:ugh3:

What is your pet's favorite toy that your pet usual plays with? Little balls, strings and my hand for S & M--loves it when I pat hard on her rear and begs for more!!

Yes, we have 12 plus an 80 gal. aquarium. We have a toy poodle, an african grey parrot, two hamsters, 3 guinea pigs, 2 crested geckos, a red footed tortoise, a diamondback aquatic turtle and a chinchilla.

a poodle

Yes.

Not my thing.

Is your pet afraid of anything? If so explain the reason if you may.
My poodle is afraid of noise. She spazzes out and freaks.

What would you do if you saw somebody beating up an animal in the street?
I would try to stop it and call the police.

Yes

Have you stick with the same pet brand of food since the day your pet was born or the day you brought your pet?
No. It varies accordingly to their age and health.

With a leash always. We have a law here in our county requiring leash for dogs.

Have you ever been charge with animal cruelty, that's if you wanted to answer that question.
Never.

How often does your pet see a vet?
Only for necessities and shots.

When you're not home do you keep your pet in a crate?No.

Yes. It it hasn't been done, it will be taken care of. I believed we have a huge problem with overpopulation and unnessary deaths.

What is your pet's favorite toy that your pet usual plays with?
My dog absolutely adores her stuffed fake lamb wool dolls.

One feline (and a homo sapiens ;) )

If you could be any pets, which one would you be? a cat so I can be spoiled rotten.

Do you have a vet for your pet? Are your pet up to date with their routine vaccines shots? and check-ups? Yes. The last visit was last May. I usually take my cat in for annual check-up.

What do you think about people that eat dog meat? I dont know anybody that eats dog meat. But I am against it-- just like I am against eating cow, chicken, and fish.

Is your pet afraid of anything? If so explain the reason if you may. My cat is afraid of strange noises that are sudden (crinkling newspaper, metal utseils falling to the floor, et cetera). He also doesn't like a dog to hover over him.

What would you do if you saw somebody beating up an animal in the street? I will call ASPCA on them if I couldn't stop them myself.

Is there a law to allow you to have limited pets that you could have in your household? not sure, but I think for most houses, it is four.

Have you stick with the same pet brand of food since the day your pet was born or the day you brought your pet? No.

Is your cat an indoor pet or outdoor pet or both? indoors. The area where my home is has coyotes.

Have you ever been charge with animal cruelty, that's if you wanted to answer that question. never.

How often does your pet see a vet? Annual, usually-- for deworm, vaccines, or just to figure out what the hell is wrong with him (he always got something that looks serious but turned out to be minor.)

When you're not home do you keep your pet in a crate? Oh heavens no! But i know plenty of friends who got small dogs (hyperactive) that have to be put in crates because they will wreck the house.

{Cat owners} How often do you clean the cat liter? I try to do it daily. My husband doesn't like the smell and is more senstive to the stench than I am (nullified after many years as a cat owner).

Have you had your pet spay and neutering? Yes. I neutered my cat at 5 months to avoid him staining my house with his spray.

What is your pet's favorite toy that your pet usual plays with? Anything that has a string. Seriously. You may think he is a docile and tamed-- but when he gets his eyes locked on a string, he goes crazy. (He will play wiht my hair, shoelaces, anything!) He even will play with paper that has been crumped into a ball. He likes anything stringy, furry, or sparkly. He doesn't like toys that make noises.

Anymore pet owners? I love reading this topic. Thanks Cheri, it a pleasure to read about everyone's pet/s. ;)

Back