PETA is nothing but embarrassment.

there was a little FB drama between my friends when I left for a moment to eat dinner. After reading heated drama - I posted a reply

oh my lordy what just happened in here!?!? I just finished my dinner... I ate enough spare ribs that would make PETA people faint and no matter how much I wash my fingers but it still smells like I itched somewhere smelly LOL!

I hope both of you make peace now.... ♥

the reply was "LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

BD203A.jpg

I have the shirt

also obama has basis to sue over the ad thank goodnes I can't stand the shit PETA pulls.

Obama had every right to kill that fly. As Banjo mentioned the airspace that close to a President is considered a "no fly" zone.... :rofl2:

I don't think PETA is going to make people care less about animals because of their action, anymore than I think people will quit being a christian because of Westboro Baptist Church.
But they are not helping people get the message by their attitude.

FYI, Westboro Baptist Church is not affiliated with the SBC or ABA. (Southern Baptist Convention and American Baptist Association, respectfully). Both groups deny Westboro any affiliation with either congregation, and both have been pushing to get Westboro to drop "Baptist" from it's name as it gives a false association to both groups.

Not only that Westboro Baptist Church is not really a church, it is really a large family that has bonded religiously and have 'founded' Westboro. If you notice, the pastor is also the family patriarch.

I don't like it anymore than those churches do, but they are Calvinistic fundamental independent baptists church (IFB). They are independent because they don't belong to any organization (such as southern baptist -SBC, or American Baptist - ABA). That is, they don't speak for other IFB, and other IFB churches don't speak for them. Each are responsible for their own beliefs and churches. They picked fundamental because they believe in the fundamental of the bible, and baptist, because they are baptist (but not one of those born-again baptists. They are Calvinists so they have a different idea who is saved and who isn't)

What I'm saying is that, they are entitled to those labels because of the definition of it. Just like we can't force them to drop the title "church", we can't force them to drop baptist either. They are just going by the definition of what type of church they are.
But yeah, they are too family oriented for a church. A church is suppose open to anyone rather your family or not. But then again, maybe it's because no one feel comfortable going to their church????

Last edited:
Back