Patriot fans that NEVER leave

Wirelessly posted

Yes!! :h5: whoohoo we did another victory win in Chicago. Yes, it gets very windy been to O' Hare airport on delay flight due to the wind. I am soo happy we are just winning big time! The Jets lost to Miami hahaha stop the pidgeons lol
We face the Packers Sunday and I made another fb bet lol the pain and agony if I have to use the GB logo for one week ugh! A bet is bet vice versa he has to wear NE Patriots logo for one week, I like that :D
Go Patriots!!

Patriots won't have any problem with Peckers due Pats whooped their division rivals, Bears, Lions and Vikings. Gosh! Peckers lost to Lions and might not play QB Rodgers (his second concussion this season)?.

GOOooo Patriots!

X-Patriots, our superhero team! :)

Pats00.jpg

Wirelessly posted

MaxUFC said:
X-Patriots, our superhero team! :)

Pats00.jpg

I can't wait for Sunday Night Football! That's our super hero Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

We are smokin! We beat the Miami Dolphins whoohoo high5!! We are in playoffs, such excitement and intense moments when it comes to 4th quarter. Today's win to end our season, Go Patriots!!

Wirelessly posted

We are smokin! We beat the Miami Dolphins whoohoo high5!! We are in playoffs, such excitement and intense moments when it comes to 4th quarter. Today's win to end our season, Go Patriots!!

Yeah!! Next game in the order to play against lowest seed : Jets or Ravens or Chiefs. I wanna Jets and beat them up again like last game. Ravens? Make Suggs paid what he say about Brady and also revenge for last year playoff loss. Chiefs? Umm hmm I like them but sorry Pats has to beat them. AFC Chmapionship will be Colts or Steelers should be heck of game!

Oh boy, we will meet Colts and Steelers again next year...are we getting tire to see them again?. :D

GOOooo Patriots!

Ahhh. Another former traitor Patriots staff, Eric Mangini was fired by Cleveland Browns along Josh McDaniels got fired from Denver Bronocs last month.

Must be "Belichick's Curse"?! :D

GOoo Patriots!

Yeah, we won! Yay!
I can't wait to watch the Pats VS the Jets next Sunday of the 16th!!!
Go Patriots!!!

A friend of mine told me that Bill Belichick, the Pats coach says that Tom Brady, the Quarterback is considering retirement after the AFC.
Is that true?

Wirelessly posted

Sosie said:
Yeah, we won! Yay!

Go Patriots!!!

A friend of mine told me that Bill Belichick, the Pats coach says that Tom Brady, the Quarterback is considering retirement after the AFC.

Is that true?

I haven't heard anything about Brady considering retirement. I hope its not true, we wish to see him in person at the end of the year :)

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I haven't heard anything about Brady considering retirement. I hope its not true, we wish to see him in person at the end of the year :)

Me, too, he better not!
Yeah, me, too...
I just happened to browse and found the New England Patriots Playoff tickets via the Craiglist.com. Actually, I was looking for the furniture...
(Discounted) New England Patriots Playoff Tickets - $135 (Gillette Stadium) pic dealer .. Wow... This dealer is selling the tixs for $135.00!!! (I don't know if he is a scammer or not.. *shrugs*)
I don't think I want to go to the game (too cold!!!!) :lol:

Yeah, we won! Yay!
Go Patriots!!!

Is that true?

Looking forward to on Jan 16th! :thumb:

Looking forward to on Jan 16th! :thumb:

Me, too! I am looking forward to it. ;)

Last time, the Jets beat the Patriots, 28 - 14, I think.
The Jets are good players, tho.. Good luck, fans out there!
You better win, the Patriots players!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Wirelessly posted

Phillips and Sosie :h5: can't wait for Jan 16th whoohooo Go Patriots!

Sosie, hard to trust Craiglist for playoff tix that low cost, then again maybe someone wants to be generous and not sell high price. Who knows, unless the tix start at $135 -up. If you do get tix go for it! I will come down hahaha cheer our men !

Wirelessly posted

Phillips and Sosie :h5: can't wait for Jan 16th whoohooo Go Patriots!

Sosie, hard to trust Craiglist for playoff tix that low cost, then again maybe someone wants to be generous and not sell high price. Who knows, unless the tix start at $135 -up. If you do get tix go for it! I will come down hahaha cheer our men !

Oceanblue and Phillips :h5: Whoo-hoo!

I just saw TV advertisement to talk about selling the NE Patriots tixs. Their tix's logo looks different from the dealer's tixs. So, I decided not to buy tixs from the dealer. I don't trust this dealer. Ticket orders can be completed online at Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site or by phone by calling. I always order or call them, without any problem.
Ha ha ha.. I wish I'd get the tixs for us now but I don't want to go to the game especially cold outside - below 30. (TOO COLD!!! I still have a cold and I don't want to get sick again.. )
Cheer our men! Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

Sosie,
Go to the game, dress warm! Trust me, you won't be cold anymore when your cheering for our men :D that would be exciting to go to a playoff game, we will paper shred each paper airplane player lol bring it on the pure rivalry game! Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

Sosie,
Go to the game, dress warm! Trust me, you won't be cold anymore when your cheering for our men :D that would be exciting to go to a playoff game, we will paper shred each paper airplane player lol bring it on the pure rivalry game! Go Patriots!

I wish that I'd go to the game this coming Sunday but I am still sick. I had a fever last night. No fun! :(

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Max, Ocean, Restless and Sosie :D

Ready on Jan 16th and beat Jet! :fruit:

I will have small party my home :thumb:

Max, Ocean, Restless and Sosie :D

Ready on Jan 16th and beat Jet! :fruit:

I will have small party my home :thumb:

:D
Yes, we all are ready to watch the game this coming Sunday. Whoo-hoo!

Have fun, Phillips!

I probably will stay home in my bed watching the game with my kitty. For me, eating some unbuttered popcorn and for my kitty, eating some "Party Mix" treats as his snacks. ;)

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Back