Patriot fans that NEVER leave

Restless_heart and Max! Great to see you guys here!! I wish can join you guys and have the Patriot nation complete:lol: That's too funny, Max walked up the rows with the beat the clowns sign:laugh2: Smart move, he wore his Patriot hard hat in case someone try to hurt him. I am glad to hear you are all safe and sound from the game. :h5:

We meet the Steelers Sunday, I hope we see a good game! Go Patriots!!

It would be awesome to have all Patriots fans here to get together to a game!!! Max will wear it again, and I am sure he will show ANY posters :naughty:

Yeah, that why I wore hardhat there. :) I am sure that I will wear it on every road games from now....how about go to Patriots game together someday, Oceanblue7?

Perfect for every game!!! Especially the Drunks!!! And of course Oceanblue7 and I will blare the Pats' Songs CD!!!

Yeah, Patriots has two tough games come up with Rusters and Drunkers then Lions may be most improved team this year?

Patriots vs Bills ticket game still out there but it is on A Day After Christmas Day. :)

GO PATRIOTS!

Max, I would love that! Yes, keep on wearing the hard hat for road games lol

A day after Christmas is gonna be so cool with Christmas lights everywhere!!! And it is Oceanblue7's birthday :D

whoohoo! How much are tix?

As of now it is still 45 dollars, if we get more seating like say 8 people, it will be higher, I think.

Since we are gonna face the Rusters game on Sunday night, lets hope the Clowns will beat the paperplanes then we will get back on being the first in our division.

I will watch that game (Clowns and paperplanes) and probably will flip all NFL channels...

Hey Max, too bad the clown didn't climb on that tower by the stadium like King Kong, or would that have been you with the Clown poster? :giggle:

Eagles and Skinners on Monday night :D

Gonna be awesome to watch our Patriots, 2 games in one week!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

That's not a bad price $45, how will we plan this out?

At least, we talked about the plan for next year to make trip to Patriots Nation as possible be happen as we can try to. :)

Patriots Rock The Nation! :rockon:

GO PATRIOTS!

At least, we talked about the plan for next year to make trip to Patriots Nation as possible be happen as we can try to. :)

Patriots Rock The Nation! :rockon:

GO PATRIOTS!

Heck yeah! Patriots Rock:rockon:

Great pictures, Restless_Heart! I wish I'd have gone and join you guys to watch the game. Oh, rats!!! :lol:

Absolutely, yes, Patriots Rock!!! :rockon:

nice to fan Patriot best Hope be won! you wish be yell won! cheer :lol:

:h5: Patriot lovers!!! We did a great play against the Steelers!

Wirelessly posted

MaxUFC said:
:h5: Patriot lovers!!! We did a great play against the Steelers!

Patriots' Tom Brady is Rusters' nightmare now (Brady is 6-1 against them). :D

:H5: We are NFL nightmare :lol: We have a tough week, we play the Drunkard (The Colts) blah good thing its our Home Sweet Home game, so Patriot fans can "boo" Colts hahaah I wish, I was there to join :Lol: its going to be a hot game.
Heads up, in fb, Jolie made a bet with me if Patriots win, she has to use Patriots logo for one week on fb vice versa if Patriots lose, so painful, I have to use Colts logo for one week on my fb. Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

:H5: We are NFL nightmare :lol: We have a tough week, we play the Drunkard (The Colts) blah good thing its our Home Sweet Home game, so Patriot fans can "boo" Colts hahaah I wish, I was there to join :Lol: its going to be a hot game.
Heads up, in fb, Jolie made a bet with me if Patriots win, she has to use Patriots logo for one week on fb vice versa if Patriots lose, so painful, I have to use Colts logo for one week on my fb. Go Patriots!

Fun to bet like that...hope you win, Ocean! :)

Pure Rivalry tonight! Let the show down begin!!

Go Patriots!!!

Wooo, Patriots mashed Paper-planes!!

Brady and Patriots are so ready for playoff...improved their chance to move into Super Bowl than first few weeks of this season.

Super Bowl : Pats vs Falcons...Hmmm...yeah yeah too early to said. :lol:

Rusters got more hurt players...will they stays up for playoffs? Good question.

Ponies struggled.

AFC West team woes as same as NFC West.

Tweety Bird (Ravens)? Still looks good but no big offense.

Still concerning on Patriots's defense corps all the weeks.

I didn't paid attention to NFC...anybody know them better and who will go all the way? Eagles? NFC North (better wait until Peckers and Yogi Bears face Patriots to be answer)?

Wirelessly posted

Whoo hooo! We did an awesome job demolishing the NY Jets! Now, we face Chicago Bears and hope we walk out a good win! Go Patriots!

Wirelessly posted

Whoo hooo! We did an awesome job demolishing the NY Jets! Now, we face Chicago Bears and hope we walk out a good win! Go Patriots!

Woooo hooooo, Pats still played very well on snowy-windy (that why they called Chicago - Windy City..I went there and yeah really wind all over the place there) weather that won over Bears.

:lol: seem like ADers who hates got tired of this thread after Patriots kept winning. Image that what if Patriots win Super Bowl this year to see what react from haters. LOL

Oh boy, Jets' assistant coach got kick out of NFL for rest of this season after he tripped Dolphins players over. Jets seemed lost their mental game after Pats blew them out big time on MNF... what more, Jets lost at their own home! Ouch.

WOOO HOO, Patriots clinched playoff spot. That what I was not expect from them this season but happy to see they did it. :)

Wirelessly posted

Yes!! :h5: whoohoo we did another victory win in Chicago. Yes, it gets very windy been to O' Hare airport on delay flight due to the wind. I am soo happy we are just winning big time! The Jets lost to Miami hahaha stop the pidgeons lol
We face the Packers Sunday and I made another fb bet lol the pain and agony if I have to use the GB logo for one week ugh! A bet is bet vice versa he has to wear NE Patriots logo for one week, I like that :D
Go Patriots!!

Back