Patriot fans that NEVER leave

I finally , read some thing about him. I sure hope he settles down and gets help.

Hopefully Seau will get the help he need.. but wow gonna be a long road back for him.. ehh..

NE Patriots are here in my state:D They play the San Diego Charges. I am rooting Patriots regardless.

Would you rather to see them to end up be tied game?. :hmm: :)

That's "ify" bec if it was tied, the game would be hotter, an d risky who will win:hmm: I rather see the Patriots kickbutt :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

MaxUFC said:
Oceanblue7 said:
That's "ify" bec if it was tied, the game would be hotter, an d risky who will win:hmm: I rather see the Patriots kickbutt :giggle:

Almost...thanked to Chargers's offside penalty . Woooo! :)

That FG missed by SD yippie! It was soo cool, the ball hit goal post and kindly fell to the ground, unforgettable lol

:h5:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

That FG missed by SD yippie! It was soo cool, the ball hit goal post and kindly fell to the ground, unforgettable lol

:h5:

:h5: Patriots should have at least four wins in next 6 games with Vikings without Favre, Browns (wish you join us there with), Steelers, Colts, Lions and Jets.

:h5: Patriots should have at least four wins in next 6 games with Vikings without Favre, Browns (wish you join us there with), Steelers, Colts, Lions and Jets.

:h5: Yes, I sure hope we can beat the Vikings, I am positive we will. Yes, I wish can join you guys :(

Moss is in Vikings uniform now.

Ha ha on “Man, we wish this would have happened a week later,” Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson said....Jets vs Vikings game come up this week. :D

The Jets should quit mouthing off...geeee, so it appears we are a tie with Jets, the paper planes???

:h5: Yea! Farve will be happiest guy on the field. :)

The happiest "Ranting" couple...:cool2: We don't need Moss, we Pats had enough of his rantings, and of course that panting annoying Farve too!!!

Just like old times :) OT Victory with the Ravens :h5:

Gosh, another hair-rising game!!! I just LOVE that nail-chewing OT!!!

Would you rather to see them to end up be tied game?. :hmm: :)

That would be awesome, 18-0 and then a tie OT game hummmm.....

Our Patriots always have "ify" games LOL... and that "ify" was pretty much as winners...WE ARE THE BEST!!!

:h5: Yes, I sure hope we can beat the Vikings, I am positive we will. Yes, I wish can join you guys :(

Oh yeah...we will beat the Vikings!!! The is no "ify" in that case...What did Brett's daddy tell him in the first place??? But looking forward to see that ranting Moss on the field facing his ex-team Pats, He will be like a mouse running back into the locker room...

And for the Clowns, we are looking forward to that one in 9 days!!! We all be band-wagoning all the way to Ohio!!! High 5 MaxUFC!!! Wish Oceanblue7 could come!!! We will work on to see if we could get Eagles and Pats next year by chance?

GO PATRIOTS!!! No need to wear costume, I have the best PATRIOTS costume :D

The Jets should quit mouthing off...geeee, so it appears we are a tie with Jets, the paper planes???

The happiest "Ranting" couple...:cool2: We don't need Moss, we Pats had enough of his rantings, and of course that panting annoying Farve too!!!

Gosh, another hair-rising game!!! I just LOVE that nail-chewing OT!!!

That would be awesome, 18-0 and then a tie OT game hummmm.....

Our Patriots always have "ify" games LOL... and that "ify" was pretty much as winners...WE ARE THE BEST!!!

Oh yeah...we will beat the Vikings!!! The is no "ify" in that case...What did Brett's daddy tell him in the first place??? But looking forward to see that ranting Moss on the field facing his ex-team Pats, He will be like a mouse running back into the locker room...

And for the Clowns, we are looking forward to that one in 9 days!!! We all be band-wagoning all the way to Ohio!!! High 5 MaxUFC!!! Wish Oceanblue7 could come!!! We will work on to see if we could get Eagles and Pats next year by chance?

GO PATRIOTS!!! No need to wear costume, I have the best PATRIOTS costume :D

LMAO on Clowns aka Browns. :laugh2: You got good one!

Yeaaa, we are going to Ohio to smash City-without-LeBron James down. Deaf Patriots Nation are coming!! :)

Ah, Hornless's Favre will playing...gee, better to break his ankle to stop him from 300 straight game he plays since his team are going sink down soon or later. :D

Ah, Hornless's Favre will playing...gee, better to break his ankle to stop him from 300 straight game he plays since his team are going sink down soon or later. :D

Oooh, Patriots send Favre out of the game in 4th that save Patriots's ass today. Yeaaa, we got good treat, not trick on Halloween Day today. :lol:

Yeaaa, we are going to Ohio to smash City-without-LeBron James down. Deaf Patriots Nation are coming!! :)

Oceanblue7 mentioned someone called Browns the Clowns :lol: it rymes OMG!!!! it does lol...

Oooh, Patriots send Favre out of the game in 4th that save Patriots's ass today. Yeaaa, we got good treat, not trick on Halloween Day today. :lol:

My Gosh don't we just love that look on Moss' face (The entire game he was gonna practice his rants on the sidelines)??? It looks like he was sooooooo jealous of our Pats!!! Oh yeah...

Still couldn't believe that the Viking's got away with falsely TD. It was offically not a TD. so in the end we got our TD to get EVEN!!! I just love our tiny little guy Woodhead for his TD and I just love this kid!!! And our team is getting really good with our defense while Moss screwed up with no catch, plus I almost smelled Brett's underwear!!! eeeeeewwwwwwww....mirrored image of Manning brothers, then whammmmm he skinned his chin baaaaad, 8 stiches...but heard he is gonna play next week,..geeee....I don't think he wanna admit he is waaaaaaay out of shape being 41 years old!!! Come on, pleeeease...His hair is sooooo white!!!

Kansas City won OT 13 by a ten, too bad Bills is still the WORSE team in NFL...Seeing Rusters losing the game got me so thrilled again, WTG Saints!!! Crap!!! Redskins got beaten by Lions and Dallas cowboys still fail to win--losing too much money on bets LOL LOL LOL...:laugh2: Whoa, did we hear this right SF won???

MAXUFC--can't wait 7 days till we all go bandwagoning all the way to Ohio. Wish Oceanblue7 could come!!! Even all Pats fans here. Yes Deaf :deaf: Pats fans who NEVER leave (3 people here and us) are on our way to see the Clowns!!!

Mmmmm.....OT tie game...

Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots? :lol:

Sounds like a good one!!!

Hopefully Brian Sipe or Bernie Kosar will flip the coin before the start of the game!!! I'm the one of the Deaf nation is coming !!!

Oh boy, not another biting fingernails. :) Hmm, we should start to call Rusters instead Steelers?. :D

How about calling them the "Bent-steels"???

He is gonna play even he has no teeth.

Back