Password Problem

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to get login on with my password cuz it would say password error or screen name and then I tried again still same thing then I got email telling me what to do i did that nothing happened and again I put in my password still wont login on and then i got another email with a new password i got login on but then i went to profile to change it but it says wrong password gr.... What is going on?

hey cheri, jeez i dont know what happened.... i wish i can know.. smile.. hugs!

Cheri said:
I cant seem to get login on with my password cuz it would say password error or screen name and then I tried again still same thing then I got email telling me what to do i did that nothing happened and again I put in my password still wont login on and then i got another email with a new password i got login on but then i went to profile to change it but it says wrong password gr.... What is going on?

yes it happen to me on Ringo... :crazy:

did you clear cookies?? Mmmmmm

Click on tools, then click on internet options. You will see cookies.. Click on delete. I hope this helps.

Dirtyoldman No I dont pffffffff.. lol. Welcome by the way long time no see.

yes so far right now if not working tomrrow then I Quit..*headaches*

Noooooo!!!!!!!! Do not quit!! The alldeaf community would be at a great loss if you quit!!!

*sobbing* No, don't leave us... please! *sobbing* I'm begging you! Don't! :cry:

oh boy , What did I just do? I freaked everyone out :lol: Hey, It was a joke.. Beside got it all fixed.. "new" password works just great!!! (got rid of the cookies, set up new password in profile ) after that it works!!!..*Hugs!! to everyone that cares* mwah!:thumb:

Cheri said:
oh boy , What did I just do? I freaked everyone out :lol: Hey, It was a joke.. Beside got it all fixed.. "new" password works just great!!! (got rid of the cookies, set up new password in profile ) after that it works!!!..*Hugs!! to everyone that cares* mwah!:thumb:
And... what if I didn't care? :roll: *whistling*

Back