Panty-waste Whiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

Reaction score
Don't ya just hate it when someone starts a controversial topic, knowing full well that a heated debate is likely to ensue, only to throw a temper tantrum when others show a difference of opinion? Why is it that these people then aren't mature enough to handle the debate, but would rather go tattle to daddy (or in this case, mods), rather than handle the situation themselves, especially when they are guilty of the same behavior they are accusing others of?

Furthermore, when said individual doesn't get the response they want from one mod, they look to the other mod to override the first mods decision. This would be a very DEFIANT action, and if one of my children went to Daddy to override Mommy's decision, it would probably end in a spanking for defiance.

What is your opinion on this issue?

ms eve is a whiny person she brought it up in the first place RMFE... troll.....

Eve said:
Don't ya just hate it when someone starts a controversial topic, knowing full well that a heated debate is likely to ensue, only to throw a temper tantrum when others show a difference of opinion? Why is it that these people then aren't mature enough to handle the debate, but would rather go tattle to daddy (or in this case, mods), rather than handle the situation themselves, especially when they are guilty of the same behavior they are accusing others of?

Furthermore, when said individual doesn't get the response they want from one mod, they look to the other mod to override the first mods decision. This would be a very DEFIANT action, and if one of my children went to Daddy to override Mommy's decision, it would probably end in a spanking for defiance.

Are you speaking as a step-mother? Let your hubby do his job. He has a right to make a decision to spank his kid or not.

I am a little confused. There is a big difference between "whine" and "whinny". You can only whinny if you are a horse (or possibly a donkey or a jackass).

Eve mentioned "mods" in her post, so obviously she is speaking of people who post in forums. I don't think that has much to do with her being a step-mother.

Eve said:

LMAO I think that was funny !! :lol: Yeah, I know what you mean.
I can see some people are like that -- the only way I can do is just ignorin' them right after I done my pieces what the issue was all about, just to drop some lines what I believe IMO. If, I see someone whines about what an issue is all about or another, I wouldn't post to keep goin' over and over. It's just wastin' my time, ya know ? I will just move on to other thread to read.

I do admit that my eyes picked up pretty good by how they respond - can tell who they are sidin' on. I am losin' interested in that part... tryin' to avoid as much as I can from certain members.

Well, it seems that the action of one of the mods wasn't good enough for some people, so they brought in "a second opinion". Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Figures.

I've said this to ad nauseum. Some people here need to grow a thick skin, and deal with the myriad of comments that are coming from the variety of people on this forum. My siggy says it all... "If you can't stand the heat, then, get out of the damn kitchen!", which basically means this....

If you can't handle the responses your going to get in a controversial topic, don't start the controversial topic in the first place!

Oceanbreeze said:
Well, it seems that the action of one of the mods wasn't good enough for some people, so they brought in "a second opinion". Sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. Figures. !

:confused: When members pressed a bad report, All the moderators included Alex get the report. It has nothing to do with bringing in a second opinion or how it wasn't good enough. Before amusing like you always do, Get your fact straight or you'll make a fool out of yourself.

I doesn't need your whinne...

OceanBreeze or Eve,

You have should same:
"If you can't stand the heat, then, stay out of the kitchen!"
Why do you care contuine debate w/them.. You still "control their thread part of their OWN KITCHEN too" Doesn't make frigg'n sense!

*ahem*

You need full of shampoo in yer mouth!
Instead of tiny soap!

Yeah I agree with you, eve - I've noticed alot of people here arent mature enough to handle debates :) So I just shut up and let them have their way. It's just an internet forum, a very very insignificant part of the world.. let them have this little chunk if it makes them feel better ;) that way, they wont infect the rest of the net with their idiotcy :smoking:

CyberRed said:
Yeah, I know what you mean.
I can see some people are like that -- the only way I can do is just ignorin' them right after I done my pieces what the issue was all about, just to drop some lines what I believe IMO. If, I see someone whines about what an issue is all about or another.

Speak for yourself Hun, After I created my thread, "Judge not, that ye be not judge" You went to DF another Deaf forum and start complaining about my thread. Who's whinny now? Practice what you preach Hun. :giggle:

It is so funny how people seem to finger-pointing others, but they don't take a good look at themselves.

Cheri said:
Speak for yourself Hun, After I created my thread, "Judge not, that ye be not judge" You went to DF another Deaf forum and start complaining about my thread. Who's whinny now? Practice what you preach Hun. :giggle:

It is so funny how people seem to finger-pointing others, but they don't take a good look at themselves.

Well, it is true that God don't like to see the same sex to engage. I am sure you know it in the back of your head. Don't deny it. Ok ?

We are livin' in apostasy nowdays... why let it grow like if you don't care ? Hmm ?

I have the rights to ask DFers for their opinions. Why not ? It doesn't mean that I complaint. I also could go to another forum where there is a religion and ask as well. I am sure they will agree with me...of course, not this site ! :)

Bullym0m said:
I doesn't need your whinne...

OceanBreeze or Eve,

You have should same:
"If you can't stand the heat, then, stay out of the kitchen!"
Why do you care contuine debate w/them.. You still "control their thread part of their OWN KITCHEN too" Doesn't make frigg'n sense!

*ahem*

You need full of shampoo in yer mouth!
Instead of tiny soap!

I can stand the heat. That's the problem some people here have with me. I can take what I dish out, and I don't back down. I also don't go running to the mods to referee my battles for me. I stand up for myself and what I believe in! Therefore, I can take what I dish out! Alot of people on here CANNOT and it shows!

I think we need Emeril in here.. He'll kick it all up a notch!
:thumb:

Oceanbreeze said:
I can stand the heat. That's the problem some people here have with me. I can take what I dish out, and I don't back down. I also don't go running to the mods to referee my battles for me. I stand up for myself and what I believe in! Therefore, I can take what I dish out! Alot of people on here CANNOT and it shows!

MOD NOTE:

There's a lot of finger-pointing. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back