Palm pre

PowerON

Reaction score
*gasp* I want it.

Live from Palm's CES press conference - Engadget

I'm glad I await for something new as I thought I would get iPhone.

It look like whole touchscreen phone but it come with surprise physical keyboard like magic (slide). fap fap fap fap fap

oh shit! it come with wireless charger. It's so AMAZING!

It would be the best mobile ever... since iPhone.

Take that, blackberry!

oh shit! it come with wireless charger. It's so AMAZING!

Wireless charger is sold separately, but I agree, it's cool. There's plenty good looking about this device, but A few questions have been raised on TreoCentral that have good points. For example, the calendar pulls off of several sources (Facebook, Google calendar, etc.). What happens if you aren't on line? Will the data still be there?

I'm hoping it'll do what the iPhone allows, and by using the voice and web at the same time, I'll be able to use Sprint's WebCapTel service. That'll be a major selling point for whatever my next phone is.

How many far away from wireless charging for Palm Pre? Like If i bring Palm Pre wit me go to Mall and wireless will electric send Palm Pre to gain more battery in it while wireless charging in the house??

Great phone and great phone design but that sad they went with Sprint.

It indeed a very awesome phone and I would have gotten it for sure if they went with AT&T. I have very bad experience with Sprint so I am hesisate to go back with them again and my friend is currently with Sprint already having a diffcult time as well too with his Blackberry and billing issues and it haven't stopped since over a year now.

Great phone and great phone design but that sad they went with Sprint.

It indeed a very awesome phone and I would have gotten it for sure if they went with AT&T. I have very bad experience with Sprint so I am hesisate to go back with them again and my friend is currently with Sprint already having a diffcult time as well too with his Blackberry and billing issues and it haven't stopped since over a year now.

It wouldn't be always CDMA, there is GRPS available to get one.

Not interest in Palm, they are always sticking on Sprint at first place, also Sprint sucks.

webOS sure look so nice. It make me wonder if I'm able to transfer from my data on my current palm OS 5 to new OS? eek.

I went to Sprint store and play around on Palm Pre.

I find it finest I ever seen. I would love to get one with Sprint Relay when it is available.

Unfortunately, I find disappoint on one thing... The Virbate! It's frickin WEAK!

A friend of ours got one on Saturday, and it seems like he is not happy with it in a way... I'm not sure why, he didn't say... Sounds like he is jsut going to end up giving it to his partner.

The keyboard to me seem awful small compair to my SideKick.

A friend of ours got one on Saturday, and it seems like he is not happy with it in a way... I'm not sure why, he didn't say... Sounds like he is jsut going to end up giving it to his partner.

The keyboard to me seem awful small compair to my SideKick.

Actual, the keyboard is better compare to Centro. I guess I find it much comfortable...

Wait... isn't he deaf? Not suppose to get one yet until Sprint Relay release for special package instead psend $50+/month.

Actual, the keyboard is better compare to Centro. I guess I find it much comfortable...

Wait... isn't he deaf? Not suppose to get one yet until Sprint Relay release for special package instead psend $50+/month.

I got an email from Sprint Relay offer me Palm Pre for 199 but with 100 dollar rebate so it cost 299 pay then get 100 back in mail rebate and monthly is same 29.99

So Sprint Relay already out on their website for Palm Pre offer upgrade.

Back