Palin's EPIC FAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, she's deserted as a Sahara Desert!

Why would anybody want to live next door to a bunch of obnoxious morons? Privacy and solitude are good for the soul and a place to recharge and enjoy nature. Her house is paid for, too (considering that she received a reported $7 million dollar advance for her book). Can't argue that one.

Her house is nice. Not quite a mansion.
Wasilla, Alaska Real Estate and Sarah Palin’s House | Zillow Blog - Real Estate Market Stats, Celebrity Real Estate, and Zillow News

so it's next to hotel.....

sarah-palins-house.jpg

hmmm..... so that's how somebody got knocked up... Wouldn't be surprised if her husband or she had an affair there. :hmm:

*it's a pix of map of Palin's house on the right side and far left side is a hotel called Best Western

Ya'll remember when Bill O'Reilly was on the Daily Show and John Stewart held up his book with a big old clearance sticker on it? Comedic gold, I tell ya! :laugh2: Palin's book will be in the bargain bin quickly.

Jiro, you've got me beat by being fluent in 2 more languages than I can use. :wave:

Pre-print sales is a bit different when it shatters all pre-print sales. With 1.5 million books to be *initially* printed in advance of pre-print orders, any way you slice it she already made her millions and that interest in her book is very high.

HarperCollins is to print 1.5m copies but that looks likely to be just a first run with pre-orders already putting Going Rogue at the top of the bestseller list on Amazon's American website. It has pushed Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown's latest novel from the top spot.
Sarah Palin's upcoming memoir knocks Dan Brown from top spot | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sarah's having the last laugh.

Kind of funny how a reputed "poliltical lightweight" is given all of the serious consideration of her by way of attacking her as if she was still running for president.

She's not. She's making money, though. She's not playing as a two-bit wannabe actor but as major mover and shaker on a national stage. The ironic thing? The media keep giving her free advertisments and greater recognizance than ever before. How will that translate by the time 2010 and 2012 elections come around?

Colleen O’Connor: Palin: ‘Keep on honking; I’m reloading’

American Thinker: Palin's Revenge: Who's Laughing Now?

Of course, we have morons who actually thought she was done for and that her career was over and put to the gutter. That $100,000 speaking engagement fee for a crowd of over 1000 (that's like a mere $80 to $120 a pop) can be done easily (this was overseas!) then expect more of her speaking engagement to kick into high gear later on. Be careful on writing her off so soon. The initial 1.5 million books of her new book "Going Rogue" on record breaking pre-order sales tell the bigger story on just how popular she is. The media, ironically, is giving her all the exposure she needs.....for free. And that translate into more money, more requests, and more visability.

Don't stop.

Major mover and shaker? :bowlol: You really are delusional!:laugh2:

Why would anybody want to live next door to a bunch of obnoxious morons? Privacy and solitude are good for the soul and a place to recharge and enjoy nature. Her house is paid for, too (considering that she received a reported $7 million dollar advance for her book). Can't argue that one.

Her house is nice. Not quite a mansion.
Wasilla, Alaska Real Estate and Sarah Palin’s House | Zillow Blog - Real Estate Market Stats, Celebrity Real Estate, and Zillow News

Living next door to a bunch of obnoxious morons. Why, you must be referencing the Palin family.:laugh2:

Living next door to a bunch of obnoxious morons. Why, you must be referencing the Palin family.:laugh2:
Might also be talking about the people in the Best Western.

Ya'll remember when Bill O'Reilly was on the Daily Show and John Stewart held up his book with a big old clearance sticker on it? Comedic gold, I tell ya! :laugh2: Palin's book will be in the bargain bin quickly.

Jiro, you've got me beat by being fluent in 2 more languages than I can use. :wave:

No doubt in the dollar bin before too long. I wonder how many who have a copy can actually read it, given the impression that her followers leave.:giggle:

What has she got to say? Her entire life can be summed up in about 3 pages. Of course, if she includes a chapter of stupid quotes that have come out of her mouth, it would increase the length of the book tremendously.

hmmm..... so that's how somebody got knocked up... Wouldn't be surprised if her husband or she had an affair there. :hmm:
That's a really uncalled for and tasteless remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back