Palin's EPIC FAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Palin Lectures Not Selling, No One Wants To Book Her: NY Post
Sarah Palin is not selling well on the lecture circuit, an industry insider told the New York Post.

"The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot," the source said. "They don't want to tick people off."

Palin's fee for a recent speech in Hong Kong was rumored to be in the low six figures.

Palin finished her memoir, "Going Rogue," in just four months -- ahead of schedule and in time for the holiday season.

why am I not surprised? :laugh2:

I'm not surprised!!!

I would not buy her book after learn what person she is.

She seems to be doing very well. Word has it she got $7 million dollars on a book advance for her 400 page book deal.

We all can see how she can draw large crowds.

Let's take a number. Let's say a ticket for $35 per person to go and watch and listen to her talk. $100,000/$35 = 2857 people needed. We already know she can draw tens of thousands.

And, she is just getting started.

more reason why nobody wants to book her

Bush reportedly called McCain 'a five-spiral crash,' said Palin 'not remotely prepared'
According to a new book -- excerpts of which are to be published in the next issue of GQ Magazine and detailed Tuesday -- former President George W. Bush was incredulous upon learning that Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was having trouble drawing a crowd and called his campaign a "five-spiral crash." He also asserted that Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was "not even remotely prepared."

RAW STORY got a copy of the excerpts Tuesday (the full excerpts are now available here). The excerpts are from former Bush speechwriter Matt Latimer's soon-to-be-published book “Speech-Less: Tales of a White House Survivor.”
Bush seemed to feel considerable unease with the choice of McCain as well. I think he liked Romney best. (The rumor was that so did Karl Rove.) My guess was the president hadn’t so easily forgotten the endless slights he’d suffered, but there was little he could do. To him, McCain’s defeat would be a repudiation of the Bush administration, so McCain had to win... I was once in the Oval Office when the president was told a campaign event in Phoenix he was to attend with McCain suddenly had to be closed to the press...

“If he doesn’t want me to go, fine,” the president said. “I’ve got better things to do.”

Eventually, someone informed the president that the reason the event was closed was that McCain was having trouble getting a crowd. Bush was incredulous—and to the point. “He can’t get 500 people to show up for an event in his hometown?” he asked. No one said anything, and we went on to another topic. But the president couldn’t let the matter drop. “He couldn’t get 500 people? I could get that many people to turn out in Crawford.” He shook his head. “This is a five-spiral crash, boys.”
Bush also is quoted as saying Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was "being put into a position she is not even remotely prepared for" after McCain announced her as his vice presidential running mate.
“I’m trying to remember if I’ve met her before. I’m sure I must have.” His eyes twinkled, then he asked, “What is she, the governor of Guam?”

Everyone in the room seemed to look at him in horror, their mouths agape. When Ed told him that conservatives were greeting the choice enthusiastically, he replied, “Look, I’m a team player, I’m on board.” He thought about it for a minute. “She’s interesting,” he said again. “You know, just wait a few days until the bloom is off the rose.” Then he made a very smart assessment.

“This woman is being put into a position she is not even remotely prepared for,” he said. “She hasn’t spent one day on the national level. Neither has her family. Let’s wait and see how she looks five days out.” It was a rare dose of reality in a White House that liked to believe every decision was great, every Republican was a genius, and McCain was the hope of the world because, well, because he chose to be a member of our party.

no wonder!

Time for Sarah Palin to rewritten the book in Chinese language with additional of "I love Hu Jintao" on front so let Chinese to buy her book and maybe help her election in 2012 but no virtually help for her.

We heard her 30 watt comments, ill informed replies, and lack of grammar and syntax during the campaign. No one wants to hear any more of it.:lol: And they sure as hell don't want to pay her for it.:giggle:

We heard her 30 watt comments, ill informed replies, and lack of grammar and syntax during the campaign. No one wants to hear any more of it.:lol: And they sure as hell don't want to pay her for it.:giggle:

Since when grammar actually means anything?

When you are attempting to convince people that you are educated and capable. You betcha!:lol:

Okay... so I guess I should make fun of the French-Canadian MPs, representing non-Quebecois districts, that have bad spoken English.

Okay... so I guess I should make fun of the French-Canadian MPs, representing non-Quebecois districts, that have bad spoken English.

Not if French is their first language. Problem with Palin is, English is not only her first, but her only language. And she claims a degree in journalism.

Not if French is their first language. Problem with Palin is, English is not only her first, but her only language. And she claims a degree in journalism.

Does that means you will make fun of the original poster, since English is his first language as well?

*rimshot*

Does that means you will make fun of the original poster, since English is his first language as well?

*rimshot*

Well, as he was born in Korea, I doubt that English is his first language; but yes, I have gone there with Jiro.

Kind of funny how a reputed "poliltical lightweight" is given all of the serious consideration of her by way of attacking her as if she was still running for president.

She's not. She's making money, though. She's not playing as a two-bit wannabe actor but as major mover and shaker on a national stage. The ironic thing? The media keep giving her free advertisments and greater recognizance than ever before. How will that translate by the time 2010 and 2012 elections come around?

Colleen O’Connor: Palin: ‘Keep on honking; I’m reloading’

American Thinker: Palin's Revenge: Who's Laughing Now?

Of course, we have morons who actually thought she was done for and that her career was over and put to the gutter. That $100,000 speaking engagement fee for a crowd of over 1000 (that's like a mere $80 to $120 a pop) can be done easily (this was overseas!) then expect more of her speaking engagement to kick into high gear later on. Be careful on writing her off so soon. The initial 1.5 million books of her new book "Going Rogue" on record breaking pre-order sales tell the bigger story on just how popular she is. The media, ironically, is giving her all the exposure she needs.....for free. And that translate into more money, more requests, and more visability.

Don't stop.

Well, as he was born in Korea, I doubt that English is his first language; but yes, I have gone there with Jiro.

lol actually Korean was my first spoken language. I started to learn English at around age 4.

Kind of funny how a reputed "poliltical lightweight" is given all of the serious consideration of her by way of attacking her as if she was still running for president.

She's not. She's making money, though. She's not playing as a two-bit wannabe actor but as major mover and shaker on a national stage. The ironic thing? The media keep giving her free advertisments and greater recognizance than ever before. How will that translate by the time 2010 and 2012 elections come around?

Colleen O’Connor: Palin: ‘Keep on honking; I’m reloading’

American Thinker: Palin's Revenge: Who's Laughing Now?

Of course, we have morons who actually thought she was done for and that her career was over and put to the gutter. That $100,000 speaking engagement fee for a crowd of over 1000 (that's like a mere $80 to $120 a pop) can be done easily (this was overseas!) then expect more of her speaking engagement to kick into high gear later on. Be careful on writing her off so soon. The initial 1.5 million books of her new book "Going Rogue" on record breaking pre-order sales tell the bigger story on just how popular she is. The media, ironically, is giving her all the exposure she needs.....for free. And that translate into more money, more requests, and more visability.

Don't stop.

Palin for 2012! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back