Palin--2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Obama does a good job over the next 4 years, I'm hoping he'll run again in 2012.

he'll be getting my vote.

Hey guys,

Give Ocean a break, okay? She was only trying to tell a joke. Don't take it so personally. :roll:

By the way Ocean, I happen to love your sense of humor! :giggle:

It seems it's gonna be very interesting in 2012. Sarah Palin could be the one to run for the president. I don't know about Hillary... Maybe Hillary would have change her mind and spend time with her new grandkids if her daughter Chelsea is ready to be a full time mom one of these days.. who knows? Maybe there's another woman fellow from Senate or Congresswoman or Governor will make surprise announcement to run campaign against Palin and her future running mate. OR... Palin versus new democrat guy. What if Palin choose Arnold Schwarrenger who is also a actor and governor of Calfornia as a vice president??? That would be interesting don't u think???? Will Obama do the right thing for America???? I don't know about Joe Biden, Obama's soon to be vice president....Wait and See....

Schwarzenegger wouldn't qualify to run for the Vice-Presidency since he's not an American born citizen.

Cool! :D

America needs another 8 years of a Democratic Administration so we can finally get this country headed in the right direction.

the Party doesn't mean anything to me but as long as Obama keeps up the good work as he promises, I will vote for him. If not - I will vote for someone else who can - regardless of party affiliation.

the Party doesn't mean anything to me but as long as Obama keeps up the good work as he promises, I will vote for him. If not - I will vote for someone else who can - regardless of party affiliation.

That's how I feel as well.

That's true.

Even though I'm a Democrat, I'll vote for the candidate whom I think will do the best job for our country.

If that happens to be a Republican, they'll get my vote.

That's true.

Even though I'm a Democrat, I'll vote for the candidate whom I think will do the best job for our country.

If that happens to be a Republican, they'll get my vote.

Same with me. I'm a Republican, but I'll vote for whom I think will do the better job.

Schwarzenegger wouldn't qualify to run for the Vice-Presidency since he's not an American born citizen.

Thank goodness for that.

He's better as an actor than than as a governor of California or even as a Vice President. He really should have stuck to acting.

Thank goodness for that.

He's better as an actor than than as a governor of California or even as a Vice President. He really should have stuck to acting.

I agree. I'm really surprised that the citizens of California actually voted for him, but then again, this *is* California we're talking about. Also, it's not as if this kind of thing hasn't happened before. Just look at the state of Minnesota and how they voted for Jesse Ventura.

Thank goodness for that.

I agree. I'm really surprised that the citizens of California actually voted for him, but then again, this *is* California we're talking about. Also, it's not as if this kind of thing hasn't happened before. Just look at the state of Minnesota and how they voted for Jesse Ventura.

I'm gonna disagree with both of you. He's a liberal to moderate Republican. Depending on how he stands on the issues, I'd vote for him.

Call me crazy, but I would. :wave:

I'm gonna disagree with both of you. He's a liberal to moderate Republican. Depending on how he stands on the issues, I'd vote for him.

Call me crazy, but I would. :wave:

But how *does* he stand on the issues? I haven't read enough about him to know for myself. About the only thing I know about Schwarzenegger is the fact that he's a liberal to moderate Republican as you mentioned.

But how *does* he stand on the issues? I haven't read enough about him to know for myself. About the only thing I know about Schwarzenegger is the fact that he's a liberal to moderate Republican as you mentioned.

Good question. :giggle:

I guess I will google and get back to ya on that....

i dont think SO! about Sarah Palin should run for president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back