Palin--2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she didn't. The press did. A lot of that material is more fiction then fact.

I'm all for Sarah Palin getting to be president in 2012. With a bit of luck people will come to their senses by then when Obama breaks all his promises.

why don't you ask Sarah Palin to run for Prime Minister seat for your country? Sorry but you're not an American citizen nor American taxpayer so your opinion on who you want for seat means jack-shit to me. sorry.

Maya 2012 will have huge events? how do you know about maya stuffs?? I aint gonna buy that..

Remember that Spaniards of spain who came to mexico, maya, south america to invaded & destoryed all civilizations of south (mexico) and south america, period.

better stay on creator of thread's hot topic! ;)

What the heck are you talking about?

Wait a second. I actually think I know what XBGMER is talking about. He's referring to the Mayan calendar and how 2012 will represent the end of the world.

That being said, I have absolutely no idea how that relates to the current thread being discussed.

Wait a second. I actually think I know what XBGMER is talking about. He's referring to the Mayan calendar and how 2012 will represent the end of the world.

That being said, I have absolutely no idea how that relates to the current thread being discussed.

That clears that up.

I'm still confused. *thud*

Thanks for trying, Hear Again. :giggle:

She's an anencephalic ditz, maybe? :giggle:

Anencephaly and spina bifida are related disorders, although anencephaly is worse and incompatible with life. Both are neural tube defects.

Anencephaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) describes the presentation of this condition as follows:

A baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch may occur. [2]

[edit] Diagnosis

Anencephaly can often be diagnosed before birth through an ultrasound examination. The maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein (AFP screening)[3] and detailed fetal ultrasound[4] can be useful for screening for neural tube defects such as spina bifida or anencephaly.

Anencephaly and spina bifida are related disorders, although anencephaly is worse and incompatible with life. Both are neural tube defects.

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) describes the presentation of this condition as follows:

A baby born with anencephaly is usually blind, deaf, unconscious, and unable to feel pain. Although some individuals with anencephaly may be born with a main brain stem, the lack of a functioning cerebrum permanently rules out the possibility of ever gaining consciousness. Reflex actions such as breathing and responses to sound or touch may occur. [2]

[edit] Diagnosis

Anencephaly can often be diagnosed before birth through an ultrasound examination. The maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein (AFP screening)[3] and detailed fetal ultrasound[4] can be useful for screening for neural tube defects such as spina bifida or anencephaly.

Actually, in the context that Oceanbreeze was using the term, it most definitely makes sense.

According to Dictionary.com:

anencephalic definition | Dictionary.com

-noun:
Congenital absence of all or part of the brain.

Actually, in the context that Oceanbreeze was using the term, it most definitely makes sense.

According to Dictionary.com:

anencephalic definition | Dictionary.com

-noun:
Congenital absence of all or part of the brain.

I have to disagree. But I will refrain from posting an image to show what the condition looks like. However if you click the link I put below, it will show what it is. Not a laughing matter. It is a severe birth defect. And yes it does mean without a brain, literaly.

[edit] Diagnosis

I'm very well aware of what anencephaly is. It was a joke and meant to be taken as a joke. If people can't see that, it's not my problem. :roll:

ouch... poor OB... her joke wasn't what she thought it'd be... and you know she means no harm.

this is simply a case of
hukdiw.jpg

let's all forgive each other and move on.

ouch... poor OB... her joke wasn't what she thought it'd be... and you know she means no harm.

this is simply a case of
hukdiw.jpg

let's all forgive each other and move on.

Hey... You know what? I kinda don't care. Not everybody has the sense of humor I do. That's OK with me. I'm not gonna sweat it.

Palin in 2012...

It seems it's gonna be very interesting in 2012. Sarah Palin could be the one to run for the president. I don't know about Hillary... Maybe Hillary would have change her mind and spend time with her new grandkids if her daughter Chelsea is ready to be a full time mom one of these days.. who knows? Maybe there's another woman fellow from Senate or Congresswoman or Governor will make surprise announcement to run campaign against Palin and her future running mate. OR... Palin versus new democrat guy. What if Palin choose Arnold Schwarrenger who is also a actor and governor of Calfornia as a vice president??? That would be interesting don't u think???? Will Obama do the right thing for America???? I don't know about Joe Biden, Obama's soon to be vice president....Wait and See....

If Obama does a good job over the next 4 years, I'm hoping he'll run again in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back