Paleo Diet - Have you tried this?

left is natural corn. right is "perfect corn" aka GMO corn.
shitty+gmo+corncobs.jpg

8054442045_82559e8d9d_z.jpg

genetically-modified-food.jpg

If it's safe to eat corn then WHY they wear hazmat suit?!

I grew up and I loved eat corn all times since I was 6 years old and no problem. Till around 5 years corns started give me a diarrhea and tummy upset so easy. So I won't eat corn anymore till banned GMO.

I grew up and I loved eat corn all times since I was 6 years old and no problem. Till around 5 years corns started give me a diarrhea and tummy upset so easy. So I won't eat corn anymore till banned GMO.

maybe the human have salvia, sweats, hair etc that can spread to corn?

I've never said it's safe to eat GMO corn.

you can eat locally-grown corns (no GMO) at farmer's market. maybe....

Wirelessly posted

Bad thing is locally grown will soon be modified, since pollenation will cause a crossover. Bees will die off also since the veggies are being modified to kill insects.

Wirelessly posted

Bad thing is locally grown will soon be modified, since pollenation will cause a crossover. Bees will die off also since the veggies are being modified to kill insects.

yep. that's the biggest issue. for ie - one farmer is using GMO crop and the neighbor farmer is using 100% natural organic crop. next season.... his crop got mixed with GMO crop cuz of crossover pollination.

you know what's messed up? the GMO company will sue him for theft of service or whatever and the farmer will have no choice but to give it up. sad....very sad.

there's another GMO crop that is designed not to be reused for next season. pure greed..... and an abomination.

I never knew about GMO till last year. Last time I tried it in almost two years ago. I will ask them again next time.

almost everybody never knew they have been eating GMO food like bread, corn, cheese, etc. for a while. now health problem is popping up everywhere. very shady.

no wonder we've been hearing in news too many times about huge growing numbers of kids having food allergy to nuts, gluten, etc. it's scary that it's getting increasingly difficult to find food that's safe and natural for us to eat.

Back