Outside is snowing!!!

So you are getting the snow?

Big deal!

Get ready for the WIND STORM that is coming~

:eek3:

beautiful pics Seq thanks for sharing. I don't have no snow here at the moment. The mountains might bring some snow bec we got some rain. We will see if snow will fall soon.

Thanks! Yeah we will see what happens! :) The snow level went down to around sea level around in Seattle metro area.

DeafMonkey said - You can come visit to Canada or Usa to see the snow? lol :lol:

If you would pay for my airfares so I can fly over to see the snow. :fingersx:

Whoo hoo fior you americans finally getting the cooolllddd snowwwy weather.

Im getting the beautiful hot summmery weather and sometimes wish that we do have snow here as would love a white christmas but never happens here.

Have fun in the snow guys and gals while i enjoy my barbie season.

I sure hope I don't get snow here in Virginia ,,, lol I get tired of cold weather. But unless it did snow here again,, I hire one of you guys shovel for me with pay day! lol

The storm wont hit MD, will it? I havent been paying attention to the weather but I just know that there is a massive snowstorm in the midwest moving east.

It is so cold outside and the air smells of snow if u know what I mean?

The storm wont hit MD, will it? I havent been paying attention to the weather but I just know that there is a massive snowstorm in the midwest moving east.

ah good question,, we never know that a massive snow storm can hit the east, I am thinking of buying a weather alert system. :)

I was right about how it smells like snow outside! The forecast calls for freezing rain here in MD overnight into morning. Man!

We have a winter weather warning here in Ohio, It's been snowing for awhile and we're expecting freezing rain overnight to morning up to a tenth of an inch of ice.

We have a winter weather warning here in Ohio, It's been snowing for awhile and we're expecting freezing rain overnight to morning up to a tenth of an inch of ice.

A dangerous combination. Hope u and your family are well stocked tonight!!

DeafMonkey said - You can come visit to Canada or Usa to see the snow? lol :lol:

If you would pay for my airfares so I can fly over to see the snow. :fingersx:

oh
Thud.gif
.. that would be too much cost to pay for fly to canada or usa lol .. but if I get one million dollars then it would be nice give you a ticket for plane to fly here canada or usa lol :lol: hahah

Oh yikes rain overnight? oh boy!!! *look at my stairs of 15 steps*?? arghh gonna have to break the ice
Thud.gif
:lol:

I hate the ice.:rl:

Yeppers, I know what you mean. The air does smell different when it snows.

Wow - that looks pretty, mate. I was wondering if there would be white christmas this year? :hmm:

Arrived home few while ago, Safety home.. *smoochies* on my metal door.. *gasp* my tongue stuck on the metal door.. Damn forgot winter arrived..

Kidding isn't happened yet! *snickers*~ :giggle:
btw anyway Real happened, My hubby and I were at the Ramada Inn for Deaf Xmas Dinner Party and won the little prize.. which 25 bux.. isn't bad eh.. somehow I spotted my friend mentioned " Whoa damn rain and freezing arrived here and will come thick snowing too" In my mind.. Oh shit!, I hate snow arrived here.. Gonna leave little bit early to drive heading back through the country road to go home (which my hometown is small) so I spoke w/my hubby 'bout the plan change little bit but didn't on flow planned.. We stayed until 12 midnight passed the hours and ready to go home. Glad we are arrive home safety which it's great. Yes, Pretty thick snowed all over and beautiful seeing but yuck winter!

(chuckles)
Will plan take picture of outside snow in the morning... if I'm fully wake.. LOL

It snowed last night and stopped early this afternoon. There are 6 inches new snow at my house here in Salt Lake City. It is so pretty to see all the snow laced trees, I just love it. I am very grateful that there is finally nice snow storm for the mountains by my house. There has been no snow storms really so far and ski resorts and even more importantly, the snow pack for our water stores has suffered greatly so far this season.

Yes, it is so amazing the amount of area this storm is covering since yesterday up until tomorrow and Monday. Probably impact 75% of country in one way or another. The freezing rain and sleet that often occurs in midwest would just be an unbearable thing to deal with, let alone travel in.

Arrived home few while ago, Safety home.. *smoochies* on my metal door.. *gasp* my tongue stuck on the metal door.. Damn forgot winter arrived..

Kidding isn't happened yet! *snickers*~ :giggle:
btw anyway Real happened, My hubby and I were at the Ramada Inn for Deaf Xmas Dinner Party and won the little prize.. which 25 bux.. isn't bad eh.. somehow I spotted my friend mentioned " Whoa damn rain and freezing arrived here and will come thick snowing too" In my mind.. Oh shit!, I hate snow arrived here.. Gonna leave little bit early to drive heading back through the country road to go home (which my hometown is small) so I spoke w/my hubby 'bout the plan change little bit but didn't on flow planned.. We stayed until 12 midnight passed the hours and ready to go home. Glad we are arrive home safety which it's great. Yes, Pretty thick snowed all over and beautiful seeing but yuck winter!

(chuckles)
Will plan take picture of outside snow in the morning... if I'm fully wake.. LOL

Glad you had a good time at your Christmas party, and that you made it home safe and sound!

Back