Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Partying here at my home!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Anyone of you have plan for NYE to celebrate with?

Going out or going to stay home inside?

If you feel like telling about your plans for NYE. Sure, why not!

:fruit:

Both, literally. Ski resort during day, hot tub during night, BBQ, booze, and what not at breckenridge.

LOL i notice that my thread is in the wrong section. it should be in the general chat section. moderator, dont you mind fixing this thread to the general chat section. thanx!

Staying at home for the night. That's what I do every year. I usually watch TV on DVD or movies. Basically, a marathon.

I'm not much of a party animal.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz @ home

Just stay home. My husband will be working. Maybe some relatives will come? :shrug:

I'll be at work till past midnight, go home, wake up, shower and back to work for Jan 1st Melting Pot fun!

Staying in. I'll probably follow Banjo's lead and watch a movie marathon or something. Like him, I'm not much for partying.

NYE is not a special event to me.

definately OUT... to where, I dont yet know.

Same, just depends who I'm gng with. 2 more nights, and I haven't heard about any plans yet, dammit! If don't hear from one of my 'trusty' girls, I will start to crack open some nutz! :nutkick: :giggle:

I'll be at work... BUT I work at a bed and breakfast and since all the guests who are staying that night are there for NYE my boss is throwing a party so I'll still be having fun anyway. :)

Mod note:

Moved to General Chat as requested. :)

LOL i notice that my thread is in the wrong section. it should be in the general chat section. moderator, dont you mind fixing this thread to the general chat section. thanx!

Back