~Our Precious Little Son Arrived~

awww very beautiful son you got Mrs Crasher... Congrats :)

Mrs Crasher, Congratulations on the birth of your son. He look adorable. :)

thank you, he's doing great....... i fed him and laid him down for a little nap before we get some of my family to come over....

Good Morning!!! thank you!! Updated Photo!!

2 Weeks Today!!

I just check my e-mail this morning and my Mother-In-Law got her photo's done and she sent me this Photo of Gavin!!!

Like Mother Like Son!!!

Still too cute! :) I miss having a baby!!

Mrs. Crasher said:

2 Weeks Today!!

I just check my e-mail this morning and my Mother-In-Law got her photo's done and she sent me this Photo of Gavin!!!

Like Mother Like Son!!!

He is sooooo cute!

I know LakeTahoe.. I missed being pregnant and having a baby around the house....

Oh yeah! I miss being pregnant! We will be trying it again this fall.

Smell babies are great! And watch her/him sleep...so angelic!

CrazyMomma said:
He is sooooo cute!

I know LakeTahoe.. I missed being pregnant and having a baby around the house....

MyBlueEyes05 said:
Congratulations!!!! He's soooo cute !!!!!!!

Ohhhh I lurv your smiley icon.. *stealing* put into the file.. Thank you myblueeyes05... sorry I cannot help my eyes off so cute smiley!

"Gimme a hug" perfect sense this smiley icon.. LOL

Mrs. Crasher said:

2 Weeks Today!!

Like Mother Like Son!!!

LOL - one can never have too many pictures, can they?

He's a handsome little fella. :)

CONGRATULATION! HE IS ADORABLE! YOU BOTH MUST BE SO PROUD . TAKE CARE AND THE LITTLE ONE, TOO. :hug:

Big big Congratulations are in order to your and your hubby Mrs. Crasher on the arrival of your baby son Gavin Chase. He is such a beautiful baby boy!!! I wish you and your husband the best of luck and God's blessing on your family!!! :cheers: :angel:

I haven't been on for awhile I just wanted to show u guys what ~Gavin~ looks like... He will be 9 months in April....

Attachments

• P61001023_007_071_021107.jpg
    P61001023_007_071_021107.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P61001023_007_073_021107.jpg
    P61001023_007_073_021107.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 12
Back