Our 10th Planet founded, "Sedna"

nibiru0g.jpg

nibiru-apogee.jpg

The 6,000 year old Sumerian descriptions of our solar system include one more planet they called "Nibiru", which means "Planet of the crossing".The descriptions of this planet by the Sumerians match precisely the specifications of "Planet X" (the Tenth Planet), which is currently being sought by astronomers in the depths of our own Solar System.

Strange, two both conflict stories that i research myself.....
Sedna or Nibiru????
http://xfacts.com/x.htm

Im believed in shamans, so i always read shaman and inuit myths books and story it is awesome shaman and spiritually things :D

Sedna is goddess of the sea shaman

But Pluto isn't a planet anymore..... or is it?

So how can "Sedna" be our 10th planet, if Pluto has been discounted?

Look like they are reconsidering Pluto as planet again.. Sedna is sightly smaller than Pluto according to the news.

they are still argue but already pluto became to be dwarf planets.. but as for me, i called them planet as long as it has gravity strong one.. not like astorid.. very few has gravity as own! imaga ya!

so far there are several found that called plutoids.. it means those rock round has graivty as it must be farther than klupier belt.. it then called plutoids.. that is why pluto is part of plutoids..

Oh Lordy this could be the year's debate...

Is Pluto a planet - if Sedna is a planet and Pluto isnt why?

What do we know about Sedna, what do we not know about Sedna.

Should Pluto be reinstated as a planet, should Sedna also be included as our 10th planet?

Kalista.. as usual.. almost all of your posts are very funny... i always laugh...

yer, and last week they have decided to call these mini-planets orbiting giant planets like some of jupiter's moons, which some are not rocks but gaseous and (or the cores are crystalised icy rock) planets full of methane, its going to called Plutoids

Well I don't know about that, there are probably millions of planets around the space already...

I am looking a posts with a pic of planets. where is earth? I didn't see...
I am sure, Pluto is still not our planet. it is a strange Pluto.

They declassified Pluto as a planet a couple years ago. This thread was made 4 years ago.

Back