One thing you Regret

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
What is the one thing you regret in life?

1. I regret the fact that I allowed someone to belittle me so much that I didn't want to live.

I regret that I should NOT married first husband which waste my bad marriage 12 years in my life !

I dont know what I regret yet. I will come back post again.

My regret is that I should not be regretting my mistakes and trying to pay for the price dearly - I should view every mistake as an opportunity to learn from and move on quickly

Taking my granfather up on his offer to pay for my college at the time. He has since died and I have too many obligations to be able to go now.

turned it down baseball scholarship [UCSC= University of California,Santa Cruz] and went to RIT.

Jasmine, I was put down by my mother she really damaged me for the longest time. I am thankful now, she can't do it anymore. I regret not knowing what I know now back when she did this to me. Its never too late.

I regret NOTHING.

Regretting only tells you that you failed when you didn't really. You learned. That's it. Regrets can be fatal to those who thinks it's the end of the world. Wake up people, it's not the end! Well, at least, not today! Go live your life without regrets!

Sure, you've been called names, you've been abused, you've been taken down, and you've been banned. But remember this, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Enjoy the day without regret.

can't think of one ... although I may be very indecisive, I always make good decisions.

I regret NOTHING.

Regretting only tells you that you failed when you didn't really. You learned. That's it. Regrets can be fatal to those who thinks it's the end of the world. Wake up people, it's not the end! Well, at least, not today! Go live your life without regrets!

Sure, you've been called names, you've been abused, you've been taken down, and you've been banned. But remember this, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Enjoy the day without regret.

That soo true and i agree with your comments. Well spoken and it says more than anything in the world no matter how much one can regret make us the stronger person we are now cos we change our way of thinking to ensure it doesnt happens again. There been few things i have regretted but i dont dwell on it as i learnt from it and grew up to be a better person for it.

I regret going to ITT Technical Institute because no college or university I've attended since has accepted my transcripts from there, so it turned out to be a complete waste of time, effort, and money. Plus the students there used to vandalise my car. However, as has been said here, it wasn't a real waste because I've learned to take massive steps to ensure that it will NEVER happen again. I didn't really learn that much academically because I placed too low on the entrance exams. Except in math. I placed too high in that, and I totally flunked miserably. It was WAY beyond my comprehension at the time. Now, I've gone to many years of college and university, and have passed that math equivalent easily.

You know, where did I learn to ramble? When did this start? I regret learning to ramble.

:giggle:

I don't regret anything.

I take a mistake I make and turn it into a lesson to be learned.

More personally, I regret not telling my family about my very special friend before she died.

I have many regret for life. I was wrath with deaf school, and cruel deaf kids rejected me. I was never forgive them what they done to me. Now, I learned about mistake for not forgive. I have to move on my new life look at future. I forgave anyone for make mistake. I asked them to forgive me too. I asked God to forgave me. If someone never forgive me. God will not forgive them. They are still regret and not forgive. They need to learn be forgive to anyone for make mistake and move on. Forgive is good thing and move on to forget about past. I am feeling good to forgave anyone. Let forget about past. Jesus is coming soon anytime. It not tell you when.

I have many regret for life. I was wrath with deaf school, and cruel deaf kids rejected me. I was never forgive them what they done to me. Now, I learned about mistake for not forgive. I have to move on my new life look at future. I forgave anyone for make mistake. I asked them to forgive me too. I asked God to forgave me. If someone never forgive me. God will not forgive them. They are still regret and not forgive. They need to learn be forgive to anyone for make mistake and move on. Forgive is good thing and move on to forget about past. I am feeling good to forgave anyone. Let forget about past. Jesus is coming soon anytime. It not tell you when.

That reminds me of a more recent regret of mine: taking my car to a certain mechanic. Back in May the 6th, he said it will be done in a week or two. I have gone back every week, and he keeps saying it will be ready soon. I was raised in a Christian family, so I've heard Jesus is coming soon. Since Jesus and my car are both coming soon, I wonder which will get here first. Lately, we go check every day. We're leaving in a few minutes now to check my car.

Back