On Labor Day weekend, what do you do...?

On Labor Day weekend, I usually...

• Do nothing but sleep all day at home.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Invite friends and family over for barbecue.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Go away on a trip.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go camping.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Go to the beach and funfairs.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other, write what you do!

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
K

kuifje75

Check this poll out and let us know what you usually do on your Labor Day weekends.

it varies every year -- this labor day im doing nothing LOL -- already done my travels before the Labor Day weekend

Fly Free, You been out of state lot!!! I seen you once and on the road again.... :lol: I hope you had good time on road trip. Did you get to meet stars yet? :lol:

My Labor weekend is bored! I wanted to sleep more but watch rent videotapes and chat with my gal. Lucky! My parent gone to IOWA to visit my dad's best pal from ARMY for Labor weekend.. Lucky, I not see them for long time. :( NOT FAIR!

I've been spending most of my day studying Abnormal Psychology.

umm doing nothing just clean the house and put the summer things away since i have them my house all summer now it time to put it away

MizzDeaf said:
Fly Free, You been out of state lot!!! I seen you once and on the road again.... :lol: I hope you had good time on road trip. Did you get to meet stars yet? :lol:

My Labor weekend is bored! I wanted to sleep more but watch rent videotapes and chat with my gal. Lucky! My parent gone to IOWA to visit my dad's best pal from ARMY for Labor weekend.. Lucky, I not see them for long time. :( NOT FAIR!

yes ive been outta state alot shh shh MizzDeaf hahah yes i did have fun!!!!!!!!!! ohh meeting stars qq *thinking* YES i did! :lol:

awww not go to Iowa :( dang maybe next time q

staying home and cleaning up the property since we had a hurricane last night and it wasn t so bad it was an intresting one too :) hehe otherwise ill be out of town on saturday so me no mind :)

I went out for a while. Right now, I am staying home and do little chores around here. I will start my school tomorrow. I am thinking of typing some info for my own research. ;)

Hmm what I did for labor day weekend? First of all, I had school Friday. I stayed home Friday night. (I think), then Saturday, my family (not me) headed up north to Wisc to our cabin, well its not a cabin anymore, it recently got burned down from a lighting storm the end of June. So its gone :( Erin my friend picked me up and went to the state fair. After that, He came over here and we got drunk. *Bad idea* Then I had to go out for a walk at 11pm so I dragged Erin to come. Sunday, I slept, Monday I slept. :)

TinyStrawberry said:
Hmm what I did for labor day weekend? First of all, I had school Friday. I stayed home Friday night. (I think), then Saturday, my family (not me) headed up north to Wisc to our cabin, well its not a cabin anymore, it recently got burned down from a lighting storm the end of June. So its gone :( Erin my friend picked me up and went to the state fair. After that, He came over here and we got drunk. *Bad idea* Then I had to go out for a walk at 11pm so I dragged Erin to come. Sunday, I slept, Monday I slept. :)

WoW, I never knew you have a cabin in Wisc.. my grandparents own a cabin in Wisc. too.. i go there often when i have time.. fun!

Where's ur family's cabin? my family's cabin is located Bone Lake, WI.. about 20 min northeast of Balsam Lake :) and south of Luck, WI

DeafSCUBA98 said:
WoW, I never knew you have a cabin in Wisc.. my grandparents own a cabin in Wisc. too.. i go there often when i have time.. fun!

Where's ur family's cabin? my family's cabin is located Bone Lake, WI.. about 20 min northeast of Balsam Lake :) and south of Luck, WI

My cabin is located on North Sand lake, which is near Yellow Lake, and Oak lake, its about 25 mins away from Webster, Wisc.

Speaking of cabin. I don't have a cabin anymore! It recently got burn down to the ground well not to the ground.. Its just gone. June 27th, of this year.. I only went up there two times before it went gone. Then Once after the fire.
It was 43 years old. There was a storm that night, and a lighting struck it and it connects to the tv and the tv got too hot and exploided, which it caused the fire.
Yes, we are planning to rebuild the cabin, but not sure whats the "look" is going to be, its my grandma's choice. :D If u want to see some pictures of it, then I will attach some ;D

TinyStrawberry said:

:eek: :( you spent monday with me you retard!! :D

Anyways, Saturday I worked, Sunday went to the state fair/stayed at my mom's, Monday spent the day with Lindsey :)

pinkster said:
:eek: :( you spent monday with me you retard!! :D

Anyways, Saturday I worked, Sunday went to the state fair/stayed at my mom's, Monday spent the day with Lindsey :)

Its been a while, and I forgot what I did on Monday. So there. :)

pinkster said:
yes she is hehe :D

Aug, U guys! :-( No I am not a old lady. I am only 20. the post was posted several days after the holiday, so I couldn't really remember what was up.. :P

TinyStrawberry said:
Aug, U guys! :-( No I am not a old lady. I am only 20. the post was posted several days after the holiday, so I couldn't really remember what was up.. :P
:jaw: too much dreaming of ur guy or ur dream guy?

Well, I ain't in USA no more...so what I did over USA's Labour Day weekend..I worked.

But now...am unemployed :( I feel I have been unfairly dismissed...but wait and see if I have a case or not.

Sorry off-topic...back to topic! :smash:

Back