Oktoberfest- ADers gathering

KingCobra said:
LBG!

It is fabulust for you to come to see me and my sweetie Freaky! We are looking forward to seeing you in person! :D

I am so dying to see your shakin' ass! :D

Hey KingCobra! don't think about curioius see my shakin ass *laughed* be careful bec I am :twisted: HAH!! and oh yea i am look forward to see you in person ;-) ofc i will bring my cameras! then put in here! so y'all can check out

Muahh
LBGal

It is cool... I might bring my camera with me there this Sat where I am in local area here in Kitchener.

If it has happened, we should take picture and put the website like "SNAPSHOT"??? hee hee hee

Hey people who are going to Oktoberfest in Ontario.

I'm all ready and sitting by the computer. Actually, I'm waiting for eternity to get ready and all. Ah, no wonder... her screen name is eternity! :roll:

I can't hardly wait to :beer:

heh heh...

see you all there... We will be there around 4ish.

Hope that eternity didn't get to see this post I made... I'm making fun of eternity... :lol:

I had wonderfiul time at Oktoberfest Party and met some Alldeaf.com there. We enjoyed there. We took some picture there there.

Cheers,

Aldo

Yay! It is Sunday.. now give us the gory details!
:laugh2:

1. Did DOM and Eternity get there in time?
2. Did Freaky get pics of everyone?
3. Did someone wear a lampshade and dance on the tables?
4. etc :lol:

Liza said:
Yay! It is Sunday.. now give us the gory details!
:laugh2:

1. Did DOM and Eternity get there in time?
2. Did Freaky get pics of everyone?
3. Did someone wear a lampshade and dance on the tables?
4. etc :lol:

:naughty: Oktoberfest!! Whooo hoooo.. it was a "CHAMP" time!! DOM and eternity did arrive in time for the festivities!!! It was a great time, KingCobra and I had dinner with them before we all went out to the festhallen. Of course, I took pictures of everyone and will post up in a day or two!!! Someone was literally 'freaky' and it definitely was me.. amongst several others!! :naughty: It was great meeting other Deafies and of course, drunk people were spilling their beers on me and other Deafies and I was literally bathing in golden broth!! :beer: *flicks tongue*

Pictures of Oktoberfest!!

:beer: Suds, suds, suds!! :beer: Oktoberfest truly rocked and we all had a "CHAMP!" time there!!! People from Ringo.com and some from AllDeaf.com met and it was great!!

Attachments

• pic44net.jpg
    pic44net.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 44
  • pic43net.jpg
    pic43net.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 44
  • pic49net.jpg
    pic49net.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 44
Hiya folks!

Oh I had wonderful time with my sweetie Freaky, DOM, Eternity and others at the OktoberFest! I drank little too much :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: ! You know guys would not admit how much they drank! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Otherwise, Freaky would spank me without any sign of hesitation!

Hey, DOM and Eternity are really cool and neat and they are pleasant to chat with! You should meet them in person and love them! :cool:

:gossip: great pix, freakychickie!! :beer: love the 2nd piccy.. lmao, it looks like DOMbaby is certainly pleased by two very beautiful ladies! DOM, did you make ol' Isaac A. proud by staring hard? :lol:

Just one question who is that jolly and sweet looking man hugging you, freaky? :dj:

Hey Lizagirly!!! Thanks for the compliments.. I had so much fun at Oktoberfest!! Everyone should consider coming next year as it'll be a much bigger event as there'll be another Deaf event happening at the same time. The sweet jolly man hugging me hard is the other none than KingCobra!! He's sooo sahhweettt.. I really enjoyed spending time at his place in Ottawa and then we flew down for Oktoberfest and Thanksgiving too as well. I'll see him pretty soon in a month or so.

Hey, Freaky. I'm glad that you and everyone who went had a lot of fun at the gathering! Can you name all these cute and beautiful faces in the pix? I can recognize you and Eternity and that's about it. (Sorry friends!) Pretty please?

In the second pic, is that DirtyOldMan between you and Eternity?! :shock:

Hey Chelgirly!! Yewp yewp, you saw it right!! It was DirtyOldMan between me and eternity!!! :grouphug: Group hug pic and he does give great big hugs!!!!

1st pic- Freaky, DirtyOldMan & eternity
2nd pic- local deafies and from Ringo.com.. people from ADv2.. KingCobra in blue shirt and green hat, Freaky, eternity, DirtyOldMan behind her and Aldo with grey hat.
3rd pic- KingCobra and Freaky

FREAKY u and KC LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was like oh wow type of pic and i can see the pic of u and him and i take it KC gave u some flowers? as i saw some flowers in the pic ????? that looked like FUN! glad u guys had a blast!

javapride said:
FREAKY u and KC LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was like oh wow type of pic and i can see the pic of u and him and i take it KC gave u some flowers? as i saw some flowers in the pic ????? that looked like FUN! glad u guys had a blast!

Thanks javagirly!! I larrvv that pic of me and KC, he gave me 4 roses at Oktoberfest and I was so surprised he did it!! You should've seen the chicks.. when KC gave me the roses.. I was stunned as I didn't get roses for a long time from men. The men at Oktoberfest gave their chicks single roses and sure enuff, when the chicks saw that KC gave me 4 roses.. :gossip: "She has 4 roses and I only got one!!" I saw one chick signing "She has 4 roses and you only gave me one!!" He replied back "Hey! Be glad you got one.. they're pretty expensive!" :rofl: I was kinda bashful when people were looking at me holding 4 roses and they were carrying single roses.. I was thinking.."Gee, I'm getting more attention than Miss Oktoberfest herself!" :lol:

hehehe at least u know one thing freaky, the calvary never died! he was very sweet to give u that roses!

and obviously KC knows that Freakylove is all worthy to him *winksa* Haven't seen her this happy and this just makes me dern happy! KC you're da best! Oh yeah, I also notice that she makes him very happy, too! *winksa* Ouch my face hurting from smiling so much!

Awww! That's such a sweet story Freakygirl, and I'm glad you are having a wonderful and budding romance with KC that is leaving everyone envious! *grinning ear to ear* That's one sweet AND sweet looking man you have there! Thanks for sharing the pix with us.. winksa!

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Wish I could've been there with my girlfriend. Hopefully next time, if there is a next time. :thumb:

Hi Folks!

I want to say thank you very much to people who made nice and kind compliments about my sweetheart Freaky and me and those compliments made us happier and closer ever. :cuddle:

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

Back