Okay, Scammers, I love it but... here is how

Supermancag99

Reaction score
Folks,

I haven't get any scammmer's aim, or e-mails anymore.... its been a year and scamless, or free-scams.

I read alot of people's e-mails, or deaf's tales, vp, etc...

Here are tips how to be less and less from annoy scammers.

Last year, I got ton of emails, aims, yahoo ims. I decided to take action against them its worked!!!!! how?

I removed all of my screen names on deafvp.com, deafconnect, too many and email addresses, even I still use same e-mail address for 10 years.. after last year ..no more scams.

Also, if scammer im you, and trying to woo you.. Just tell them..

Hi, Where r u from, oh where is your picture, who am I, (some scammers get stuck with your name, and struggle to answers)... Where do you find my screen name from?

If you see any of them false messages.. as such as western union, varies...
Just tell them... "I m report to FBI, NSA, Polices, I have your IP Addresses, you're on the f---king lists" Its really Works!!!!

Also... I create a homepage for Scammers... I said Yea!!! I wanna money and where do I want to send, my home address, and bank accounts... then scammer said "Wow, u r wonderful," and want to see my homepage for contact.. guess what? they see or saw my homepage, what is it?

Like a big word as "Scam" Logo w/ Ciricle and Split on it, like "not enter" Bottom i said.. " Nice try, FUCK YOU SCAMMERS! GET A REAL LIFE! AND TELL YOUR GANG OF THE SCAMMERS DON"T FUCK WITH ME!!!! " & " I'm adding your Screen names, emails ..for ALL deaf people to know who are you, fuck off!" W/ the hyperlink to enter and check lists..... easy good idea?? You shall do the same things.....GUYS!!!

Its been a year and half... its works, I am sure the scammers spread to everybody in his colleagues.. Don't im that person's scn ....(my SCN, EMAIL ADDRESS)

I have done that by remove my email addy from varies website and I havent got a scammer for over 3 yrs.

the scammer can scanning your e-mail. It's like make random letter and number to pick up and send, no matter if they get bounce or not, it end somewhere in blackhole.

the scammer can scanning your e-mail. It's like make random letter and number to pick up and send, no matter if they get bounce or not, it end somewhere in blackhole.

Yes, but tell me how they stopped e-mails to my two emails, I already warn them...no more scam emails

it wont work. they still get your email address no matter thru emails on message board via websites. they will find a way...

Scammers are everywhere whether we like it or not. They wont stop till they get money.

it wont work. they still get your email address no matter thru emails on message board via websites. they will find a way...

Scammers are everywhere whether we like it or not. They wont stop till they get money.

no, they don't find from any website. They make up. Start with

a000 @hotmail.com
a001 @hotmail.com
a002 @hotmail.com

it keep change endless and spread.

Yep, I put the scam alert list on my webpage, most deafies checking on list of scammer's nicknames.

interesting... what i usually do, if i sign up for a website or whatever, i put in my 'junk' email address to them instead of my regular email address. it helps a lot! sometimes i would go to my junk email address to see if there's anything important and a lot of the spammers go through there. it helps a lot!

a000 @hotmail.com
a001 @hotmail.com
a002 @hotmail.com

that would be funny if they get lot of emails returned back to the sender and flood their email account? That would suck but then they deserve it? lol

that would be funny if they get lot of emails returned back to the sender and flood their email account? That would suck but then they deserve it? lol
Well, they set up their email server so that they can send... but not receive.

It's also easy to do with fake Yahoo and Hotmail accounts. You simply send email to everyone, but set your account to receive nothing. When you're done with all your emails, you just forget about the email account and set up a new one for more spam.

Folks,

I haven't get any scammmer's aim, or e-mails anymore.... its been a year and scamless, or free-scams.

I read alot of people's e-mails, or deaf's tales, vp, etc...

Here are tips how to be less and less from annoy scammers.

Last year, I got ton of emails, aims, yahoo ims. I decided to take action against them its worked!!!!! how?

I removed all of my screen names on deafvp.com, deafconnect, too many and email addresses, even I still use same e-mail address for 10 years.. after last year ..no more scams.

Also, if scammer im you, and trying to woo you.. Just tell them..

Hi, Where r u from, oh where is your picture, who am I, (some scammers get stuck with your name, and struggle to answers)... Where do you find my screen name from?

If you see any of them false messages.. as such as western union, varies...
Just tell them... "I m report to FBI, NSA, Polices, I have your IP Addresses, you're on the f---king lists" Its really Works!!!!

Also... I create a homepage for Scammers... I said Yea!!! I wanna money and where do I want to send, my home address, and bank accounts... then scammer said "Wow, u r wonderful," and want to see my homepage for contact.. guess what? they see or saw my homepage, what is it?

Like a big word as "Scam" Logo w/ Ciricle and Split on it, like "not enter" Bottom i said.. " Nice try, FUCK YOU SCAMMERS! GET A REAL LIFE! AND TELL YOUR GANG OF THE SCAMMERS DON"T FUCK WITH ME!!!! " & " I'm adding your Screen names, emails ..for ALL deaf people to know who are you, fuck off!" W/ the hyperlink to enter and check lists..... easy good idea?? You shall do the same things.....GUYS!!!

Its been a year and half... its works, I am sure the scammers spread to everybody in his colleagues.. Don't im that person's scn ....(my SCN, EMAIL ADDRESS)

Hi, I read your post I love your point so much you did amazing job!!!!! many many :ty::ty::ty::ty::ty: for that explain.. I have done the same someone paged me I say "Do I know you?" then someone say to me about scam as sorenson vrs. I just ignore and block deafsport.

Marie

Once someone emailed to me with last name as Krukowski (I trust you n ot pass down my last name) I was puzzle who's the hell the name like first name I don't remember sorry, then last name was Krukowski...so I showed it to my dad. He told me its scam so I delete and block it. My mom warned me not to open up only if you see the name you don't know then delete or click spam. So I did all the time.

I disagree! They won't stop til they get CAUGHT. ;)

a000 @hotmail.com
a001 @hotmail.com
a002 @hotmail.com

Half true.

They use this method through algorithms, however most of them DO get your e-mail from:

1. e-mails that have been forwarded and floating out in cyberspace

2. websites that have your e-mail listed such as career sites, things like that

3. websites and or forums where you say "contact me at blahblah@blahblah.com

Spambots are some amazing software that combs through the internet for e-mails like this.

It's actually quite easy. And sleazy.

LOL do we each have to make our own website with this? Why can't we send them to YOUR webpage you already made? :D

I disagree! They won't stop til they get CAUGHT. ;)
The problem with scammers is that they have computers doing the work for them.

Back then, we had spam in our mailboxes. Yet, it cost them a lot of money and manpower to prepare and send out those mailers.

Now, scammers/spammers can just type up one email and save it. Then they use a pre-made super-list of email addresses and send that saved email to everyone. After they're done, they open a new email account and repeat. Email is free. Email accounts are free. They're harder to trace... especially those who can mask their IP addresses and those who are out of the country so we can't touch them.

419 scammers are usually fun to mess around with, check this site out Welcome to the 419 Eater the guy SCAM the scammers into doing what he wanted them to do. Pretty funny to see a scammer writing the harry potter book, all handwritten. But yeah, they have some advices and what not, enjoy.

That's really disgusting how they do that, VampyroX. Not fair they are 'safe' due to being out of the country, or that 'we' can't detect through masking IPs. How frustrating!

Back