okay ad'ers. ask me anything (but be nice! :))

You were in the hospital? Wow, well I'm glad you're out and about again. And yes, I will be minding my p's and q's, lol. ;)

:cool2:

if i expect all of you to mind you to mind your p's and q's, i might as well be honest and let you know that my bipolar got a little out of control (manic wise) but now i'm "level" again. good as new! that is, until the next episode decides to strike. :giggle: (by the way, i don't mind joking about having bipolar. after all, it is what it is.)

I am glad you are better, i hope your next episode isnt for a long while!

thanks, typeingtornado! :) me too!

unfortunately, with some cases of bipolar I (which i have), episodes tend to be more frequent than they are for people who have bipolar II (a form of bipolar that is milder than bipolar I).

i think it's great that everyone here at ad has been so accepting of my bp. thanks to all of you! i really appreciate it! :D

nope, we're just going to have to chuck you out on your bum.

just kidding, I wouldn't kick you out. you're a good and interesting person, and if you left for good, I think a lot of us would be really bored. :)

nope, we're just going to have to chuck you out on your bum.

just kidding, I wouldn't kick you out. you're a good and interesting person, and if you left for good, I think a lot of us would be really bored. :)

thanks, morgan! :)

i think it's great that everyone here at ad has been so accepting of my bp. thanks to all of you! i really appreciate it! :D

You know, you should not have to thank anyone for accepting your BP. You are a valuable asset to AD.:)

:ty: bott!

with that, i will stop thanking everyone and accept any further questions people have...

Hear Again, i must say you are a wonderful asset to AD, it would not be the same without you. You have been a wonderful lovely person to talk to, and i appreciate it always!

so question... hmmm

Are you exited for Christmas?

Hear Again, i must say you are a wonderful asset to AD, it would not be the same without you. You have been a wonderful lovely person to talk to, and i appreciate it always!

so question... hmmm

Are you exited for Christmas?

yes. very! christmas happens to be my favorite time of year! we have lots of children in the family and ever since getting my ci's, it has been a real joy being able to hear them laugh as they open up their christmas gifts and play with their toys. :D when new year's rolls around, i'm always depressed and feel as though it's a big let down because i LOVE the holidays! :)

yes. very! christmas happens to be my favorite time of year! we have lots of children in the family and ever since getting my ci's, it has been a real joy being able to hear them laugh as they open up their christmas gifts and play with their toys. :D when new year's rolls around, i'm always depressed and feel as though it's a big let down because i LOVE the holidays! :)

Thats really exiting. Im glad for you. I love the meaning of Christmas, but i hate the day. I am glad you like hearing the little ones though. Yes, new years is depressing, but do you have a new years resolution?

It is hard to say goodbye.

but a New Year is coming. :)

We always can look forward to the next Holiday Season.

It is hard to say goodbye.

but a New Year is coming. :)

We always can look forward to the next Holiday Season.

that's true! i try my very best to think about all of the good things i DO have in my life during the holidays because i know there are so many people who have so much less than i do. :(

Thats really exiting. Im glad for you. I love the meaning of Christmas, but i hate the day. I am glad you like hearing the little ones though. Yes, new years is depressing, but do you have a new years resolution?

no, i'm not much into new year's resolutions only because mine are always so typical and i always break them before i ever have a chance to make any progress on them! :giggle:

Back